Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Who's everyone got on Sunday?

We finally have a game (weather permitting of course) against Cossington Royal Oak in the 2nd round of the Charnwood League 1/2 cup. Has anyone played them this season, from there league position they're not playing too well.

First game since the 6th of December so it should be interesting.

not that good mate we beat them 3-0 without playing well

SEMIS

Ha not for us.

We had a total of 9 players either injured or out of the country at kick off. Including our captain, your best mate who went off injured for Ivanhoe yesterday, and that lad who scored that belter past you, lost 6-1. Having said that we still had a side out that should of done a lot better than it did and fair play to them they totally deserved it on the day.

We had an epic game against EFC in the Stokes Quarters, narrowly losing 6-4

2-0 and 3-1 down, we pulled it back and lead 4-3 but they scored 3 goals in the final 8 minutes with their fast as fook morris brothers and Emile Heskeys brother lol!

Won 1-0 against Cossington in the cup. We were on the attack for the majority of the game, but we couldn't score. A wins a win though.

I managed to give away a penalty which there player missed by hitting it high and wide. Worst pen i've seen.

Both very tough matches

We've played Trinderbox, I think that's gave us a good indication of how much of a challenge it will be for us.

Excited now, wish it could be tommorow! lol

Manwell, Sparky... wouldn't mind a dossier on them via PM :)

We've played Trinderbox, I think that's gave us a good indication of how much of a challenge it will be for us.

Sporting are hit and miss. Not as good as trinderbox so you should cruise it.

We learnt quite alot about them from other sources before the game. They've got a very average back line that are easily punishable on a better day we've had 3 or 4 goals we created quite a few clear openings we just didn't take them and as I said we were missing a couple of our better attacking players. You should hit 5 or 6 at least. Their forward line is what you want to worry about.

Their best players are their striker (They call him Nath) who is very fast skillfull but has about as much strength as potter. a bloke called Richard Saunders who used to play for Coalville Town, had no idea he played for em till one of our lads recognised him, he'll just float about causing you trouble. And a lad called Denty in midfield who wins alot of ball and can pass. Apparently they were all rested against us according to their bull shit on their forum and ours :rolleyes: so if thats the case they've got Richard Saunders and a bloke who plays and looks exactly like Richard Saunders, two midfielders with the surname Dent, and two small fast strikers called Nathan, so beware :giggle:.

To be honest they aren't in your class and there will be a three goal gap at least I would of thought.

EDIT on 27/01/10: I'd like to add they same to think their amazing and I hope you hammer them.

Archived