Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

AFC Beaumont 1 West End 3

Good performance from us this morning, played the holding role in midfield for the 1st time and did well there.

Congrats to all at Fosse for their progression to Holmes park...Good to see you boys doing well :thumbup:

crows nest 9 fc gng 2

game was called of due to a serious injury to a gng player on the 67th minute wouldof been talking 14 15-2 had it not thats 37 goals in our last 3 games 5-0 car breakers 22-1 c windws and 9-2 looking reall hard to beat at the moment

What was their injury?

really bad broken leg i heard it bert, looked at the poor lad on the floor in agony looked down at his leg and was nearly sick had to turn away was really bad. the lads going to beout for 8 months rang gng sec last night and he broke his leg in 3 places had to have pins put in. all our bos was praised on helping out etc and it wasnt even a bad tackle the gng player went to go in and tryed pulling out if he went in he would of been ok. terrible accident

really bad broken leg i heard it bert, looked at the poor lad on the floor in agony looked down at his leg and was nearly sick had to turn away was really bad. the lads going to beout for 8 months rang gng sec last night and he broke his leg in 3 places had to have pins put in. all our bos was praised on helping out etc and it wasnt even a bad tackle the gng player went to go in and tryed pulling out if he went in he would of been ok. terrible accident

Hate to say it but if you've started to go in you've got to go in, if your pulling out make sure you do so early, pulling out last minute is how you break your leg. Easily said than done obviously.

Sparta Moshdock 0 Vs 2 The carrot crunching, potato picking, rugby players White Lion

Great win Tommy

We drew 2-2 with Bees Knees, enjoyed another stint in midfield but had to be replaced on 75 after going over on my ankle angry.gif . Was leading 1-0 when i went off and conceded 2 in the next 5 mins as we lost our shape, it took a late leveller to get us a point

CSKA's bandwagon rolled on for another week. Won 2-0 away at West End. Terrible game of football, we were rubbish, especially second half, but we kept battling and came on on top. Trinderbox next week, someone will surely take a point off them at some point this season. I think we were the first to do it to Willows last season so no reason lightning can't strike twice. 6 wins in a row now and 5 points clear of third. Happy days.

CSKA's bandwagon rolled on for another week. Won 2-0 away at West End. Terrible game of football, we were rubbish, especially second half, but we kept battling and came on on top. Trinderbox next week, someone will surely take a point off them at some point this season. I think we were the first to do it to Willows last season so no reason lightning can't strike twice. 6 wins in a row now and 5 points clear of third. Happy days.

I was the guy who came over to you lot in Mossdale meadows car park to make sure you wasnt at the wrong ground

Archived