Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Best of Luck Sparky.. Your medal for West End before your move to the fosse in the summer... :cool:

lol , thought it was the other way round tom

:huh: news to me sparks :P

Fosse were outstanding second half especially with super-sub cobbo coming on.

Title looks like it COULD be a 4 horse race again, IF hat and Beaver overturn Legion.

This has to be the best division 5 season ever encountered by the Alliance League

Thats what he wanted you to say Sparks - trying to show Fosse hes in demand from other clubs, tell me im wrong Tom :P

isnt tom gonna be your only available striker soon ? he cant go any where :P

he shud be 1st choice anyway, the fosse selection policy seems very strange to me

Thats what he wanted you to say Sparks - trying to show Fosse hes in demand from other clubs, tell me im wrong Tom :P

I were playing for my saturday side other week and Polska Reserve (division2) Manager was there to watch.

But yeah your wrong katy :devil::cool:

he shud be 1st choice anyway, the fosse selection policy seems very strange to me

yeah Paul our manager suggested me and Craig Carter will be up front for the remainder should waynes suspension come through.

Theres no denying Josh is first choice, he is simply awesome!

He cant go anywhere until the seasons through anyway and Josh is only out til the end of the season and we dont when Waynes suspension is coming in. Tom wanted to be a winger this season by his own admission and you couldnt drop Josh on this form (unavoidable now anyway) Its looking like Tom and Shrek up front at this rate :laugh:

wayne will get banned without a shadow of doubt , shud be a good end to the season , still think legion will win it and 2nd is up 4 grabs . i fear we may struggle with our fixture backlog but we will give it a go

He cant go anywhere until the seasons through anyway and Josh is only out til the end of the season and we dont when Waynes suspension is coming in. Tom wanted to be a winger this season by his own admission and you couldnt drop Josh on this form (unavoidable now anyway) Its looking like Tom and Shrek up front at this rate :laugh:

from last seasons performances up front i was a bit poo in front of goal but otherwise i was ok. Paul suggested to me i should be a winger last summer and so i took it from there. as long as im playing week in week out i dont mind where i play but as long as i can play to my strengths. Will be interesting to see who comes in and leaves in the summer, shrek and matty seem certain to go

wayne will get banned without a shadow of doubt , shud be a good end to the season , still think legion will win it and 2nd is up 4 grabs . i fear we may struggle with our fixture backlog but we will give it a go

I dont know why its taking so long for the ban to be processed but its inevitable

the next 2 weeks will be the most important this season

I dont know why its taking so long for the ban to be processed but its inevitable

the next 2 weeks will be the most important this season

i thought he asked for a personel hearing

Yeah I know Wayne will but just dont know when yet - he is appealing so thay maybe why.

from last seasons performances up front i was a bit poo in front of goal but otherwise i was ok. Paul suggested to me i should be a winger last summer and so i took it from there. as long as im playing week in week out i dont mind where i play but as long as i can play to my strengths. Will be interesting to see who comes in and leaves in the summer, shrek and matty seem certain to go

I knew it was something like that, I think you look better this season Tom and you have still scored. There may be a few 'surprise' leavers in the summer too :o

Yeah I know Wayne will but just dont know when yet - he is appealing so thay maybe why.

I knew it was something like that, I think you look better this season Tom and you have still scored. There may be a few 'surprise' leavers in the summer too :o

oo please enlighten us as to whos leaving :P

tbh on the wing i get to see more of the ball, but up front i just make runs which are hardly seen and when i do get the ball its a rarity.

oo please enlighten us as to whos leaving :P

tbh on the wing i get to see more of the ball, but up front i just make runs which are hardly seen and when i do get the ball its a rarity.

Ahh the joys of MSN ;)

I don't want to play for another team. Just need to keep playing for it to be worthwhile to come back to Leicester every week..I'm signing on again anyway..I enjoyed the game so much yesterday, It may sound selfish but I have to brought into the game to be in any way effective, I'm a bit of a luxury player.

Come to our next match BertyBoy and see our team for yourself :D

Our manager wants some quality signings, and i reckon the strikers need some competition :P

I'LL TRY AND MAKE IT... where's it at??

Come to our next match BertyBoy and see our team for yourself :D

Our manager wants some quality signings, and i reckon the strikers need some competition :P

A bit of fitness work shall be done over the coming summer then if i decide not to carry on at uni :ph34r:

I don't want to play for another team. Just need to keep playing for it to be worthwhile to come back to Leicester every week..I'm signing on again anyway..I enjoyed the game so much yesterday, It may sound selfish but I have to brought into the game to be in any way effective, I'm a bit of a luxury player.

Quality performance from you Ryan on Sunday

Archived