Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Cracking result for your lot that. We helped you in your quest for second with a last minute eqauliser from midfield general David Kennedy in a 2-2 draw with Phoenix. :thumbup:

Cheers mate. Was quite happy when I saw Komrska lost and Phoenix + Harrow drew, made up for the second half performance at Walkers. Well pleased with our draw, to be honest it was a fair result as well. I'm just glad they can't go through the season with a 100% record.

Drew 2-2.

We were doggo, they were doggo and ref was doggo. Still showed some character to come back and draw from 2 down. Swannington think the league is wrapped up.

Do you not think you're all being a teeny bit childish about this, much as I dislike certain members of their squad. I don't think they've seriously suggested that they're going to challenge for the title, although couple more results like that for your lot it could be interesting! Peacock really aint that good unless they've got some more players in.

Anyway we went down 6-2 to what must be a vastly improved Three Nuns reserves side, they have one player in particular who is sickeningly good, scored 5 of their goals, totally tore our defense apart, thick as two short planks like but quality player. Just our luck he makes his debut against us.

Will no doubt end up in their first team before long though so we'll be the only ones in the division to feel his wrath.

Doesn't really help having the amount of players out that we do at the moment, it's getting stupid now every time we get one two seem to get injured in his place :rolleyes: Aces next week so couple of weeks to hopefully get some players back.

EDIT: Espeically as I see we have the Aths the week after now :sweating:

Had Humberstone again today - won 5-2 this week.

Big couple of wins.

Should win it now!

Won 2-0. Nice to get T Moore back into the fold thought he played really well as did the other lads.

Can't wait for the final at Dovecote. Bigger test though!

I notice a goal for the boy Maybury today appl.gif

Cheers mate :thumbup: Solidish performance from our lot today - should have been more....Im sure measures will be delighted of me informing you of his penalty miss and spurring a few other chances :giggle: . He took his goal well though :thumbup:

Threw away a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes to go and drew 2-2.

Scored my first goal for about 3 years though.

Yeh we threw 2-0 lead away also to draw 2-2. I played in central midfield alongside a lad called Andy Mee who some of the Sileby lads will know, quality player and certainly bought the best out of me as it was probably my best game of the season. We played some great football but threw it away in the end

Niffy A 1 - 8 West End Utd Res

Battered them today, worst team we've played all season.

0-0 at HT so Im told. Like you say they arnt technically gifted but they battle well if they can keep their heads up. Gave us a decent game when we ran out 3-1 winners.

We beat the wheel 2-1 today. Decent result - so you boys will be above us on GD I think with 1 or 2 games in hand. :thumbup:

0-0 at HT so Im told. Like you say they arnt technically gifted but they battle well if they can keep their heads up. Gave us a decent game when we ran out 3-1 winners.

We beat the wheel 2-1 today. Decent result - so you boys will be above us on GD I think with 1 or 2 games in hand. :thumbup:

Another 2-1 victory today, Maybury bagging an excellent header into the top corner from 12 yards for the winning goal! May make a late push for 2nd :P

Beat Ashby Railway 10-0 on Sunday. Thought the front 2 were outstanding as were the team, Tommy Moore getting on the scoresheet aswell.

Felt for your keeper Manwell, think he's decent! May put a cheeky bid in for him in the summer.

Beat Ashby Railway 10-0 on Sunday. Thought the front 2 were outstanding as were the team, Tommy Moore getting on the scoresheet aswell.

Felt for your keeper Manwell, think he's decent! May put a cheeky bid in for him in the summer.

Mention Free Beer and I'll be struggling to hold on to him.

Archived