Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Shameless plug:

Magna Town 2008 vs Fosse City in the Stokes Cup final at Holmes Park tomorrow evening - 7pm kick off.

Entry £3.

Was gonna come mate but ive agreed to help our ressies out, all the best

We drew 4-4 today.

And I hear Railway grabbed a smash and grab point against Swannington.

Hardly, would of won if Joe hadn't decided that Swannington deserved a 2-0 head start. Credible result though given we are still missing half the squad.

Your welcome btw lol

Hardly, would of won if Joe hadn't decided that Swannington deserved a 2-0 head start. Credible result though given we are still missing half the squad.

Your welcome btw lol

lol

I just heard that you'd got 2 goals on the break that's all.

lol

I just heard that you'd got 2 goals on the break that's all.

Tis true, They held the ball better than us and had a fair bit of possesion especially in the first half. but when we broke we were to fast for them and for some bizare reason they were playing a stupidly high line when they're back 4 had no pace. Had another good breakway in the last 10 minutes which really should of done better with. Then again after that they were all over us for the last 5 minutes.

Having said all that had Cicinho had not ballsed up they wouldn't have scored at all. Game was pretty void of shots on goal in general tbh. Odd as normally when we play 4-4-2 the scoreline normally looks that of a pretty shit Rugby game.

sunday

crows nest 4 ratby royals 1

top of the table clash with them not losing a game in the league this season it was gong to be tough. we started at a fast pace closing them down really quick and they panicked we found ourselfs 2-0 up in the first 15 mins. then ratby with there first attack with a very good goal. then more pressure from us put us 4-1 up ratby only had the 1 shot all half and struggled as we just took the pish.

second half was 50-50 but ratby only really had 3 chances and only 1 on target. great result. we should of won 8-9 nil!

wednesday

crows nest 8 fairfield 1

poor performance from us very poor! thing is atm when we play poor we still trounce teams scored something like 80 goals in our last 8 games to put us on course for the divison 1 title theres 3 teams that can win us ratby and wigston car breakers we have the best run in with 2 games left and ratby and wcb have 5 games to go and got to play each other twice. thnk we have guranteed a runner up spot but we want the title!

to say 9 games ago we was completly wrote off due to a poor performance and drawing 2-2 but 8 games later we are in te mix great first season for us in div1 injurys have cost us a little bit but on our day we can beat anyone. and on our poor performancs we can win 22-1 15-2 and all that. 2 big games to go and a few results are way and it's party time down the nest.

West End Ressies 0 - 2 Sparta Parva Ressies

Very close game. Our second goal came through west end pushing on with 5mins to go.

Either side could have won it - glad we came out with the points though as wednesday was a similar game but with a 2-0 loss.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the perfect thread!

Looking for a club, will be playing Wednesday nights U18 with barrow next year. Therefore im looking for a club for the weekend, either saturday or sunday nearby. I am played as a striker but i can actually play just about anywhere. Anyone know anybody that is taking on players for next year.

Cheers :thumbup:

This is the perfect thread!

Looking for a club, will be playing Wednesday nights U18 with barrow next year. Therefore im looking for a club for the weekend, either saturday or sunday nearby. I am played as a striker but i can actually play just about anywhere. Anyone know anybody that is taking on players for next year.

Cheers :thumbup:

Who do you play with mate? I know a few of them at Barrow.

Aths won 5-1 last night, to end the season unbeaten. Some of the Trees players are absolute jebends.

Archived