Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

This is the perfect thread!

Looking for a club, will be playing Wednesday nights U18 with barrow next year. Therefore im looking for a club for the weekend, either saturday or sunday nearby. I am played as a striker but i can actually play just about anywhere. Anyone know anybody that is taking on players for next year.

Cheers :thumbup:

If your looking for a club that has a laugh but tries to play football at the same time we're recruiting for next season... Sunday team based in Oadby...

If your looking for a club that has a laugh but tries to play football at the same time we're recruiting for next season... Sunday team based in Oadby...

Sounds perfect, cant beat the banter! Will need to wait and see if ive passed my test by then though. Its a bit of a treck from barrow!

Sounds perfect, cant beat the banter! Will need to wait and see if ive passed my test by then though. Its a bit of a treck from barrow!

Pm me your name. I know a couple of lads that are gona play for Barrow?

• 1 month later...

My team West End United are looking for a few forward players to join us for next season. If you fancy it reply on here or PM me

We are good well ran club who have been going 5 years now, have several events through the season and always in the pub after the game win lose or draw. Cracking social side to the club.

Home ground is Roundhill College and training starts July 4th

My team West End United are looking for a few forward players to join us for next season. If you fancy it reply on here or PM me

We are good well ran club who have been going 5 years now, have several events through the season and always in the pub after the game win lose or draw. Cracking social side to the club.

Home ground is Roundhill College and training starts July 4th

Alright mate,

I play left wing, right wing or as a striker but haven't played for a couple of years.

Message me at [email protected]

Was voted 6th best Leicestershire Under 13 Goalkeeper yesterday so so so proud got offered extra training by Leicester last year never replied but hoping next year in Division 2 I will get noticed a lot more.

Who do you play for?

• 4 weeks later...

Who you got Manwell?

We've got Falcons, Compass and Ferrari so far. 1 more and i'll be happy with that!

Well they're all better than you, by definition anyway, you should play us to even it out.

ATM, Malborough Rovers tomorrow (god help us)

Aston upon Trent Saturday 24th yet to be finalised

Coalville Athletic August 22nd

Peacock 29th.

Talking to Angellsey Arms and Malborough Western Rovers but nothing sorted so far

• 2 weeks later...

Beaten 5-2 by our reserves this morning. David Guiza off here scored a blinder. Good workout for both sides but my god we have to improve.

Shaun

22nd is fine but it'll have to be at your Gaff. Long story.

Yeah fine, text me I haven't got your number. Or am I too late?

As we now play on Wednesday nights,if anyone needs any players for Sundays I'd be interested.

:P

Beaten 5-2 by our reserves this morning. David Guiza off here scored a blinder. Good workout for both sides but my god we have to improve.

Was a good run out for both teams. U boys still have the better players but just lacked organisation. It was a typical 1st friendly and I don't think u boys have too much to worry about if u cut out the mistakes.

As for us I've seen a lit of false dawns before so will not get carried away.

Cheers mate. Like Robbo said i don't think it was that bad of a perfromance we got a couple of lucky breaks as well which didn't help you.

Looking forward to the new season now hope we will be up there challenging.

We've got our 1st friendly of the season on sunday against Phoenix Utd. So i'm told they're in div 4 of the alliance league. Does anyone know what they are like?

Beat us on Sunday. They're decidedly average, particularly at the back, but have a huge squad that more than did for us, playing together for the first time. Oh, and nail the mouthy cvnt up front. :thumbup:

We've got our 1st friendly of the season on sunday against Phoenix Utd. So i'm told they're in div 4 of the alliance league. Does anyone know what they are like?

Knocked them out of the County Cup last year 2-1, and their goal was spaffy as, miss hit cross into the top corner.

They turned up thinking they were going to walk all over us as we'd had a rather bad start to the season, we'd played decent sides though.

As has been said they are dodgy at the back, if you've got a winger with a bit of skill or pace he'll get in behind them no trouble.

Don't you play for Village? if this is the case I wouldn't worry will be easy day at the office, shoud be double figures as they can't defend.

Archived