Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Beat us on Sunday. They're decidedly average, particularly at the back, but have a huge squad that more than did for us, playing together for the first time. Oh, and nail the mouthy cvnt up front. :thumbup:

Cheers for that, I will do my best but I'll either be up front or on the wing so i probably won't encounter him.

Knocked them out of the County Cup last year 2-1, and their goal was spaffy as, miss hit cross into the top corner.

They turned up thinking they were going to walk all over us as we'd had a rather bad start to the season, we'd played decent sides though.

As has been said they are dodgy at the back, if you've got a winger with a bit of skill or pace he'll get in behind them no trouble.

Don't you play for Village? if this is the case I wouldn't worry will be easy day at the office, shoud be double figures as they can't defend.

Yes mate I do, quite short on numbers on sunday but still should have a team capable of putting these away after the comments you have made.

Hopefully that will be me then :thumbup:

Phoenix think that they are better than what they actually are.

As said their defence is weak. They finished above us last season but we took 4 points off them.

Does that mouthy cow still come down to watch them?

I wanted to choke the life out of her, for various reasons.

Does that mouthy cow still come down to watch them?

I wanted to choke the life out of her, for various reasons.

Yeah - she was coming out with some right twatish comments both times we played them.

Yeah - she was coming out with some right twatish comments both times we played them.

She's a nob, "Come on Phoenix your a different class to these"

They were only in the game for 20 minutes then it was all one way!

Not to mention she tried to blame me for them all going the wrong way

"Your sec sent us to some pub in Ashby he gave us the wrong maps this disgusting <bla bla bla bla bla>"

"Lets have a look at these maps then"

"......eerr, there in the car now can't get them"

"righty o"

After losing to Niffy Rangers Reserves (Trinity Old Boys) last week, we picked up a lot and won 2-1 against Loughborough Falcons of the Premier Division. Starting to click very well and I'm enjoying it for Sundays and my new Saturday football team aswell.

I'm not going to lie, the only reason I'm in here is because we actually won a game of football today. 4-0 in fact.

Enjoyed a change of position today, played the Seyi Olofinjana role. Maybe got forward a little too much though, or at least that's what the nosebleed on the drive home told me. lol

We beat Birstall Stamford A 6-3 on sunday, I managed to get on the scoresheet even though I've been moved from the wing to a holding midfield role :celebrate:

We've got Glenfield Town in our last pre season friendly, anyone know anything about them? I think they're in the Leicester sunday league prem.

Archived