Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

t'was a youth league game. (u-16) - I do anything between u13-u18 at the moment

Today was an U14 League cup match... Rather one sided at 6-1... but was a good game :giggle:

Well if you ever referee a game when the 'keeper has a bright pink kit that will be me. Under-14's

Won my cup game last night 11-4.

t'was a youth league game. (u-16) - I do anything between u13-u18 at the moment

Today was an U14 League cup match... Rather one sided at 6-1... but was a good game :giggle:

quite brave being a ref :thumbup:

i did a game for some mates a few months back, had never done it before and completely forgot during the game. i kept thinking 'blow up ref that was a shocking tackle!' before remembering it was me! i'll stick to playing i think!

Pointless info but I broke my collarbone at 5 a-side a month back. Got back playing last saturday, ignoring the doctor who said leave it another 3 weeks like an idiot, anyway took a hit on it and a bad landing and virtually broke it again. Won't be kicking a ball again till November at the earliest. Extremely depressing.

Pointless info but I broke my collarbone at 5 a-side a month back. Got back playing last saturday, ignoring the doctor who said leave it another 3 weeks like an idiot, anyway took a hit on it and a bad landing and virtually broke it again. Won't be kicking a ball again till November at the earliest. Extremely depressing.

You'll be playing in Sheffield by mid-October.

Big game vs New Road Inn tomorrow. Top of the table clash.

Archived