Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

• 2 weeks later...

right i need some match balls and want to know the best place to find them online/leicester, we need training and match balls which are decent, we went through 20-30 match balls last season due to bushes surrounding our pitch and being poped a game vs braunstone rangers last season we went through 6 balls (1 borrowed) so im looking for some quality balls but cheap any help would be gratefull on the best and cheapest place to go thanks

We beat Phoenix 3-2 after losing 8-1 to them 3 weeks ago. 2 goals for me including late winner although they missed a pen with last kick off the game.

right i need some match balls and want to know the best place to find them online/leicester, we need training and match balls which are decent, we went through 20-30 match balls last season due to bushes surrounding our pitch and being poped a game vs braunstone rangers last season we went through 6 balls (1 borrowed) so im looking for some quality balls but cheap any help would be gratefull on the best and cheapest place to go thanks

Pro direct soccer.

Massive game for us Sunday, Royal Oak at Home where we haven't lost at since. eeeeerrrrr, let me check....... April 14th lol, which was 9 home games ago. Despite playing X 2 Div 3 teams and 1 X Div 1 teams there in pre season.

Win and the title challenge is on lose and all it's all but over. I am injured though (again) so our chances of victory have increased.

Is this wilko?

Doing well I see. Divison 2 was alays going to be a walk in the park for you lot

How are you chief!! Did u have a good birthday? Hows Swannington?

Massive game for us Sunday, Royal Oak at Home where we haven't lost at since. eeeeerrrrr, let me check....... April 14th lol, which was 9 home games ago. Despite playing X 2 Div 3 teams and 1 X Div 1 teams there in pre season.

Win and the title challenge is on lose and all it's all but over. I am injured though (again) so our chances of victory have increased.

Royal Oak do well start of the season, when they lose a couple they peel off and go into hiding. But a decent side for Div 4 i must admit. We've landed Cropston away, thank F&&K it's not at there place!

How are you chief!! Did u have a good birthday? Hows Swannington?

Royal Oak do well start of the season, when they lose a couple they peel off and go into hiding. But a decent side for Div 4 i must admit. We've landed Cropston away, thank F&&K it's not at there place!

Royal Oak Cropston And Coalville teams to watch in our league. But we have an excellent record against Royal Oak losing only once to in 2 seasons, Coalville we beat comfortable pre season and Cropston are yet to lose but have had a lot of home games and a lot of luck judging by their webstie and reading between the lines. We're still hopeful we can do something but Sunday so important.

You'd beat Cropston whatever their a good side but they aint got the footballing ability to give you lot many problems home or away. They struggle to score at the best of times.

We play Gaunt at home on sunday, massive game for us, a real chance to get that elusive 1st win of the season. I should be playing in my new found role of defensive midfield. I'm sensing not too many goals for me this season :cry:

Lost 4-3 today in the cup to Bakers Arms, had more then enough chances to win it but a pretty decent performance considering they're 2 divisions above us. Scored my fourth in 4 games as well.

Tidy finish mate. The chances that were missed were shocking, easily good enough to have won the game.

Big weekend in Division 4 I see Manny...Cropston losing to Coalville Athletic and you lot beating Royal Oak.

Yes well quite how we managed I don't know, I had to kit up despite being injured as we only had 12 without me, our two top goalscorers out and our pre season talisman was suppose to be coming back but didn't make it. Centre Half got injured on 35 and we went 1-0 down with only me on the bench, came out after half time and hit em with three goals in 5 minutes :huh: And that was pretty much that.

Had to come on in the end as our left winger got sythed down and couldn't walk. Dirty gits Royal Oak I tell thee, didn't help that their manager was ref!

Coalville result is quality about time Cropston ran out of luck <_<

Nice postponment for you lads lol

Cropston Rangers on Sunday. Personally, I don't think they are a bad side at all. I think they will struggle on our big pitch though (now at Platts Lane, Cossington). Had a disiplinary hearing last night with the League regarding the forum, I hope nothing happens from it & just a slap on the hand. Though there has been rumours that Sileby Athletic & Alliance League = 11/12 season link up? I say no more.

Oh and up the West End (just for Sparky) and well done to Whitwick Village on grabbing there 1st win. Hope they stay up.

Cropston Rangers on Sunday. Personally, I don't think they are a bad side at all. I think they will struggle on our big pitch though (now at Platts Lane, Cossington). Had a disiplinary hearing last night with the League regarding the forum, I hope nothing happens from it & just a slap on the hand. Though there has been rumours that Sileby Athletic & Alliance League = 11/12 season link up? I say no more.

Oh and up the West End (just for Sparky) and well done to Whitwick Village on grabbing there 1st win. Hope they stay up.

You'll smash em and you know you will.

I think the league need to grow up if they have displined you over the forum. Banter ffs.

Cheers Wilko we shall do our best its going to be a struggle but we've got some winnable games coming up (and we've already played Stanny twice!)

You'll smash em and you know you will.

I think the league need to grow up if they have displined you over the forum. Banter ffs.

Totally agree, I think the forum are a bit ott sometimes!! I enjoy reading the sileby lads posts! At least they have a sense of humour!

Archived