Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We've got Ashby Rovers Reserves on sunday (county cup) - Charnwood Div 4.......Anyone know much about them?

Yes, they all have funny names are a decent side espeically going forwards and aren't from Ashby despite their name. Although they're on a pretty bad run of form at the minute mainly due to the fact that they have played all the divisions big boys in back to back weeks so the morale might not be too high at the minute.

They beat you in the vase last year though so you should know all about them, as I told Tom when he text me.

Anyone looking for a keeper / striker ? Very interested in playing sundays again

Used to be striker for several years without being dropped at my school and for a english/spanish youth team when on my hols there during the summer. Goalscoring rate 1/3 i think it was overall.

Beat Wolvey Blue Pig 5-1 after going a goal down.

They got the Aths treatment when we scored 3 in the space of 10 minutes then after that we outplayed them.

Playing some really nice football especially after some members in the Prem (no-one here) said the higher we go we'd probably fold!

P.s Thanks to Cobbo for the scout report on Wolvey

P.p.s got a fine of £50 from Charnwood and got to apologise on the forum and to the league. But after my post, no Aths player will post again on there i'm afraid. Bit like Harry Redknapp on Saturday!

They got the Aths treatment when we scored 3 in the space of 10 minutes then after that we outplayed them.

Playing some really nice football especially after some members in the Prem (no-one here) said the higher we go we'd probably fold!

P.p.s got a fine of £50 from Charnwood and got to apologise on the forum and to the league. But after my post, no Aths player will post again on there i'm afraid. Bit like Harry Redknapp on Saturday!

lol

That's ridiculous.

That is fooking stupid! The Charnwood forum seems to get worse! I don't really post on it anymore cos you just get moaned at! Which Prem teams said that? There's no reason why you can't rise up through the leagues!! We did it and we're still going!

lsl prem

crows nest 6 goscote spartans 0

there was only one team who looked like they was top of the league today and it was the 3rd placed crowies. nearly all our players back now and are looking very very good. bossed the game today didn't give spartans a sniff restricted to long shots all game and couldnt breach a solid back 4 and a awesome midfield could of been 14/15 nil that was our 247th goal in all comps in only our second season div 1 and prem not 1 team have kept a clean sheet against us. when are remaining few return we will be very hard to beat

Niffy Res are alright to be fair!

We have got Fleckney Athletic from Alliance for Aths and Falcons in League Cup.

Nice draw in Everards for Manwell, I watched them the other week not all that!

I nearly cried when I saw it.

Don't they have Martin Fox i.e Ex Leicester City sat on the bench three times in the Premier League Martin Fox playing in the centre of the park. N some Ex Aston Villa reserves player as the other CM? lol

Know alot of them and they are rather good. I would think it could well be double figures.

Don't they have Martin Fox i.e Ex Leicester City sat on the bench three times in the Premier League Martin Fox playing in the centre of the park. N some Ex Aston Villa reserves player as the other CM? lol

Know alot of them and they are rather good. I would think it could well be double figures.

If I'm going to be honest, I went to watch them against Wymeswold the other week and they are a good footballing side. But it was more like a Tennis game end to end.. Why don't you play 6-4-0? We've got Falcs, will be a good test for us as we beat them 2-1 in pre season.

Who do you play for?

Sileby Aths pal, you play for Fleckney?

If I'm going to be honest, I went to watch them against Wymeswold the other week and they are a good footballing side. But it was more like a Tennis game end to end.. Why don't you play 6-4-0? We've got Falcs, will be a good test for us as we beat them 2-1 in pre season.

Sileby Aths pal, you play for Fleckney?

Think more of 10 - 0 - 0 to be honest. Going to be a long morning that one.

Not to bothered though it aint like we expected to do anything in the Everards this season.

Foxy is still a handy player but he doesn't play week in week out from what i hear. Ash Edkins is the ex-Villa lad, i went to school with him. He's a very good player who doesn't try anything fancy but does the simple things expertly. They'll play 3-5-2 but the wingers are more wing backs. There back 3 is solid. Your in for a tough sunday morning, just pray they all get wrecked on saturday night!

We've managed to draw Gaunt in that one, so an all Prem tie in the 1st round.Great!

Archived