Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Foxy is still a handy player but he doesn't play week in week out from what i hear. Ash Edkins is the ex-Villa lad, i went to school with him. He's a very good player who doesn't try anything fancy but does the simple things expertly. They'll play 3-5-2 but the wingers are more wing backs. There back 3 is solid. Your in for a tough sunday morning, just pray they all get wrecked on saturday night!

We've managed to draw Gaunt in that one, so an all Prem tie in the 1st round.Great!

We'll get pummuled simple as that, can't even beat blinking Cropston!

• 2 weeks later...

I have some sad news.

For those on here who knew Dean Dalby he passed away earlier. RIP Dollar, thoughts go to his family.

Yes mate, didnt know him personally but have played against him fairly often over the years. Got a text from my mate earlier who played with him this year at Beauy Rangers, no age to go.

anyone know anything about Kauto Stars F.C. ?? we (FC Union hinckley team) have them in the county cup.

Yeah, they aint too good.

I play for Countryman Ressies if anyone's interested. Were by far the best side in div 4 despite not being top.

2 draws have let us down recently. 1 due to 7 players being on a night out in sheffield and therefore not being able to play the next day. 1 due to Holywell not supplying a ref, we were never going to win this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aths 6 Fleckney 1

Good result for us but not the best performance in the world. We was rusty but still got our head down and played, credit to Fleckney if they had 3 subs I thought it would of been much tighter.

ATHS!

We (FC Union from hinckley) beat niffy rangers in the county cup yesterday, we have tinerbox (or something like that) in the quarter finals next week. I hear that there pretty good?! can anyone back this up???

as for kauto stars we played them in the county cup they had ten men for the whole game and i would put them as one of the best teams i've ever played again in sunday league!

For those who knew Dean on here through Sunday league there will be a memorial game for him next week. There is also a facebook group about the game.

Dean Dalby Memorial Game.

Venue: Friar Lane & Epworth FC

Date, Kick Off: Wednesday 12TH January 2011

Cost: £2 Adults and £1 Children and OAPS, all funds raised will go to Deans wife and young children(she is also expecting another)

SRDC Walkers V Beauy Rangers. Dean played for both teams and had numerous success winning trophies.

Get down if you can people, all welcome.

Archived