Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We (FC Union from hinckley) beat niffy rangers in the county cup yesterday, we have tinerbox (or something like that) in the quarter finals next week. I hear that there pretty good?! can anyone back this up???

as for kauto stars we played them in the county cup they had ten men for the whole game and i would put them as one of the best teams i've ever played again in sunday league!

VERY VERY GOOD you caould call them fc dynamo from the senior league

beat wymeswold 3-2 yesterday was tough for half hour but then we found our feet now we have a sunday premier semi final v advance couriers, premier sports or duke of rutland not bothered who we get though

Tyrone, quality result that mate. I know you say it don't matter who you get which is true as your going to have to beat 2 of them anyway to win it but if I were you I would want Duke of Rutland if you could cherry pick.

Whoever it may be good luck mate.

VERY VERY GOOD you caould call them fc dynamo from the senior league

They were VERY VERY good to be fair we took them to extra time (2-2 at full time) we hit the bar with 5 mins to go to win 3-2 but after that we were just shattered. We ended up losing 5-3 in extra time.

Tyrone, quality result that mate. I know you say it don't matter who you get which is true as your going to have to beat 2 of them anyway to win it but if I were you I would want Duke of Rutland if you could cherry pick.

Whoever it may be good luck mate.

would be everyones pick but we don't want to think we will get them and don't so we are just going to take the team that comes and hopefully beat them the bigger and better the team we play the bigger and better we play for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you chief!! Did u have a good birthday? Hows Swannington?

Royal Oak do well start of the season, when they lose a couple they peel off and go into hiding. But a decent side for Div 4 i must admit. We've landed Cropston away, thank F&&K it's not at there place!

Dont get on here much!Birthday was good. Usual antics.

Had a bit of a slow start to our first season in Div 3. Lost to Breedon 3-1 first gae of the season after some dodgy as fcuk reffing. Then we lost to FC Poplar- who will end up winning the league- Think they're ex Shelly players I'm led to believe. Worst result of the season was losing 3-1 to Twelve. Improved since then despite not playing in the league since November. If we win our game in hand we'll go third. Have improved quite a bit since last season. Got a new CM- Dean Hall if you've heard of him? Brilliant player. Got another winger whos quality and also signed another defender and striker. Don't see any reason why we can't finish runners up again, but you know yourself how inconsistent we can be!

Dont get on here much!Birthday was good. Usual antics.

Had a bit of a slow start to our first season in Div 3. Lost to Breedon 3-1 first gae of the season after some dodgy as fcuk reffing. Then we lost to FC Poplar- who will end up winning the league- Think they're ex Shelly players I'm led to believe. Worst result of the season was losing 3-1 to Twelve. Improved since then despite not playing in the league since November. If we win our game in hand we'll go third. Have improved quite a bit since last season. Got a new CM- Dean Hall if you've heard of him? Brilliant player. Got another winger whos quality and also signed another defender and striker. Don't see any reason why we can't finish runners up again, but you know yourself how inconsistent we can be!

YoU vs Us SeMi FinAl MiLlFieLdS.

Written.

Winner gets pissed on by Poplar.

Although we'd have to beat Cropston on their dodgey pitch first and I don't think thats likely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've got Whitwick Compass on sunday! This Whitwick derby has all the ingredients to be a very feisty affair, hopefully we can pull off some sort of result but it will be very hard for us to do so! We've got nothing to lose as we're the underdogs so bring it on!

Archived