Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Everyone and anyone is welcome :)

I think i would actually collapse this summer, last summer was hard enough and i was playing regular football :ph34r:.

Will come along anyways in the summer whether im at uni or not next year, enjoy the whole scene at Fosse, serious on the pitch and a great laugh off it :whistle:

I think i would actually collapse this summer, last summer was hard enough and i was playing regular football :ph34r:.

Will come along anyways in the summer whether im at uni or not next year, enjoy the whole scene at Fosse, serious on the pitch and a great laugh off it :whistle:

You still smoking chimney boy?

im sure you will mate, the strikers badly need competition!!

Well I'll give 'em as much competition as possible!

After speakin' to Tom i must say im looking forward to the summer. . . . .

Looking forward to seeing you play Robert, Tom says you have a thunderous shot!

Only my mum calls me this! :cry:

Im looking forward to linking up with you Fosse boys to!!

with Matty leaving and shrek seemingly certain to leave i think we need a centre back, a wing back, a centre midfielder and 1 or 2 strikers if we are to challenge for the division 4 title!

Roberts a striker

Pats a wing back and/or centre back

Darren (from wigston united) is a centre midfielder (plays for my 5 a side team)

Nearly sorted me thinks!!

with Matty leaving and shrek seemingly certain to leave i think we need a centre back, a wing back, a centre midfielder and 1 or 2 strikers if we are to challenge for the division 4 title!

Roberts a striker

Darren (from wigston united) is a centre midfielder (plays for my 5 a side team)

Who is? :ph34r:

Roberts a strikerPats a wing back and/or centre back

iwan wont sign for fosse mate :whistle:

Roberts a striker

No harm in seeing what else is on offer Tom, they made that mistake last time.

Archived