Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Didn't know where to put this, but a dilemma for our match this week, we only own one set of shorts, they're bloody yellow, didn't think anyone else would be wearing yellow shorts, but apparently they are. So, are two teams playing each other allowed to wear the same colour shorts? Is it purely down to how fussy the referee is or what?

We played in the same colour shorts as the opposition on sunday. Its only the shirts that refs are bothered about.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone play alliance league division 6. Im playing for white eagles, a new team.

Good luck. We beat them 12-0 in pre season, Jovan plays for them, no direspect to him because he's a steady keeper but a lot of people on his team have a very bad attitude especially the lad who's about 6ft something and wears the Liverpool shorts and stands with his hands down his pants going "your ****ing shit why am I playing for this shit team for?" - lol behave mate your the shit one.

Any how, result from 2 weeks ago I tried to post in here but couldn't find the thread.

New Road Inn 9

Sileby Athletic 1

Good luck. We beat them 12-0 in pre season, Jovan plays for them, no direspect to him because he's a steady keeper but a lot of people on his team have a very bad attitude especially the lad who's about 6ft something and wears the Liverpool shorts and stands with his hands down his pants going "your ****ing shit why am I playing for this shit team for?" - lol behave mate your the shit one.

Any how, result from 2 weeks ago I tried to post in here but couldn't find the thread.

New Road Inn 9

Sileby Athletic 1

Haha we should never have played you lads, you gave us the runaround. Weve strengthened a lot now and should give anybody in div 6 a run. When we played NRI, we were missing our captain aswell and only had 12 players and we had a player sent off for nothing after 5 minutes lol

The lad you mentioned has been disciplined and got dropped today, but his attitude has improved.

Ive been getting rave reviews from the NPE lads on the forum :D Unfortunately we lost to them 2-1 and lost at harborough today 4-3 and both are supposed to be favourites so bring on next Sunday. Good luck for this season mate!

New Road Inn 9

Sileby Athletic 1

Did you get any off the bench? :P

Lost 2-1 on my first ever appearence in Division 2. We played well as a team and I believe with a bit of hard work we could get promoted with a bit of luck. Still kicking myself for the 2nd goal though, ball just sneaked under my arm and trickled over the line but it was a solid game and how we didn't get a point I'll never know.

oh and Sileby Aths 4 Shepshed United 4. 4-1 down at one point. Pulled it back. If it we got the stoppage for a head injury i think we would of won. Was a little bit dissapointed considering both lads took a knock on the head going for the ball and down for a while.

lol How long did I know Ashley would be on his high horse!! Shame you didn't play, because we'll never see you again.

and it was 9-0! Not sure what cup it was though.

So Aths fans and keep the faith. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Shaun. We offered to play you numerous times as Notts WMC, you always turned us down. Some of your players either on facebook or on here thought you were the dogs when you first started out. However you played NRI who have(2 players from Notts WMC) and well yeah.

Heard you played good football though keep it up ;)

Sorry Shaun. We offered to play you numerous times as Notts WMC, you always turned us down. Some of your players either on facebook or on here thought you were the dogs when you first started out. However you played NRI who have(2 players from Notts WMC) and well yeah.

Well they've not done too bad in the first couple of seasons since they've been formed.

We'll never see you again mate......

Get your silverware out and i don't mean the plate you eat your dinner off mate?

How come you didn't play? Or u wait until the end and sniff pants like u did at your old team, they still going btw???

See ya xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived