Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

No harm in seeing what else is on offer Tom, they made that mistake last time.

depends on what your looking for , i could sign 1 striker and 1 midfeilder that would have us a 100% record next season but sunday league football is about playing with your mates and having a laugh . of coarse you want to be competetive but the fact is sunday football is fun

depends on what your looking for , i could sign 1 striker and 1 midfeilder that would have us a 100% record next season but sunday league football is about playing with your mates and having a laugh . of coarse you want to be competetive but the fact is sunday football is fun

yeah its fun, but it is competitive aswel, especially for those who aren't good enough for saturday football. The teams who win stuff are mainly those who take a serious interest in it

yeah its fun, but it is competitive aswel, especially for those who aren't good enough for saturday football. The teams who win stuff are mainly those who take a serious interest in it

aint much fun if u aint getting a game if suddenly 8 new players arrive

i am a striker who sits behind the front 2 but have a thunderous and amazingly accurate shot, a few deft touches here and there. no pace but amazing vision. im on the market in the summer and willing to listen to clubs who offer.

i am a striker who sits behind the front 2 but have a thunderous and amazingly accurate shot, a few deft touches here and there. no pace but amazing vision. im on the market in the summer and willing to listen to clubs who offer.

if your someone who gets around like a slag then other teams will include mates aswel :P

shrek has got a choice of 4 teams in the summer :o

Somwhow i think the opposing teams will realise he isn't under 12 ;)

There aint nothin' like hyping yourself up is there? I'd never do this purely because if you aren't as good as you say you are you look a right fool.

Probably best to tart around a few trial sessions at various clubs in the summer and try and impress that way.

Probably best to tart around a few trial sessions at various clubs in the summer and try and impress thats way.

Got to be the way to do it...if you have mates that play in teams, you are best to join up with them...Sunday morning footy is all about having a laugh and a good games of footy with your mates

Got to be the way to do it...if you have mates that play in teams, you are best to join up with them...Sunday morning footy is all about having a laugh and a good games of footy with your mates

exactly, thats how i got to know the Fosse lot, through you and Tom :thumbup:. Will Paul mind if i just train with you in the summer even if i do go back to uni? just like last season ;)

exactly, thats how i got to know the Fosse lot, through you and Tom :thumbup:. Will Paul mind if i just train with you in the summer even if i do go back to uni? just like last season ;)

Of course not mate you are most welcome as is any randomite!

I play for Gedling in notts. We lost 3-0 yeaterday and our star striker, who is very temperemental, stormed off cos the ref was awful! Their first goal was offside by a mile and I played a guy on for their third. We are playing again on Wednesday. I have only just turned 18 and have been used to school football, it's much rougher and more tiring as I have to do more running for all the 40 year olds!

How did everyone get on in their respective games today?

in another thread you said you had a game at 4:30 and was playing on astro turf.

what team do u play for? i may have played for you or even against :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Fosse finish 4th after a 4-3 win over 3rd placed Hat and Beaver.

Your very own Tomassi and Burger netting.

cheers lads your victory and our 10-2 win over thrussington hlped us grab the runners up spot and promotion .

a big thank you to fosse :thumbup:

we are going up :scarf:

cheers lads your victory and our 10-2 win over thrussington hlped us grab the runners up spot and promotion .

a big thank you to fosse :thumbup:

we are going up :scarf:

We did it for ourselves really Sparks ;)

Big well done to Fosse a truely awe inspiring performance and a flashback to how we were a few months ago. We finish fourth and thats fine by us. Not 100% we wont still be in Division 5 next season yet but thats how it goes.

Well done West End :clap2: :clap2: :cheers::yahoo:

We did it for ourselves really Sparks ;)

Big well done to Fosse a truely awe inspiring performance and a flashback to how we were a few months ago. We finish fourth and thats fine by us. Not 100% we wont still be in Division 5 next season yet but thats how it goes.

Well done West End :clap2: :clap2: :cheers::yahoo:

yeah i know u did and well done for finishing 4th . a good season all round

• 3 months later...

New season starts this week!!!!!!

Fosse City play at home vs. Thrussington on Friday Night 6pm kick off (or nearish lol)

Best of luck to one and all!!!

If anyone wants to do their own profile again on here... here it is...

Name:

Position:

Club Last Season:

Story Last Season

Club This Season:

Aims this Season (both personal and Club):

Archived