Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Name: Carl Waite

Position: Striker

Club Last Season: Belgrave Blackbirds

Story Last Season: Once Upon A Time ..... The End

Club This Season: Thurmo Athletic

Aims this Season (both personal and Club):

Clubs - Prepare for next season getting the team gel'd etc

Mine - Score againts Fosse and AFC Beaumont and becoming top goal scorer of the team, Also Beat Fosse and crop Tom :)

Name: Carl Waite

Club Last Season: Belgrave Blackbirds

Story Last Season: Once Upon A Time ..... The End

Club This Season: Thurmo Athletic

Clubs - Prepare for next season getting the team gel'd etc

Mine - Score againts Fosse and AFC Beaumont and becoming top goal scorer of the team, Also Beat Fosse and crop Tom :)

Couldn't hack the training ay?

Name: Tom Measures

Position: Striker, Winger

Club Last Season: Fosse City F.C.

Story Last Season: Started well, but not enough strength in depth to cover absentee so missed out on promotion

Club This Season: Fosse City F.C.

Aims this Season (both personal and Club): Promotion and maybe the League Title this season, hopefully a good cup run too. Want to stay as first team regular despite increased competition, and if so i would like to beat my last season tally of 14 (16?). Also i must attend more social events after the football!!!

loool, it wasnt that. Just at fosse i wasnt really gonna get football every week, thurmo i will :P

What happened to fighting for your place and actually earning the right to be in a side - or does that not matter?

Name: Rob Hillsdon

Position:Left Back

Club Last Season: Fosse City FC

Story Last Season: 4th place: should have done better at end of the season, started well

Club This Season: Fosse City FC

Personal: Regular place in the side and to improve further

Club: Win the league, oh, and to kick LoneWolf

Name: Chris Durning

Position: Centre Midfield

Club Last Season: Burleigh Ham United

Story Last Season: An unbelievable fightback from 11 points adrift at the bottom of the league mid-season to staying up in the Premier Division on the last day.

Club This Season: Loughborough Falcons F.C and Burleigh Ham United

Aims this Season (both personal and Club): Hold down a place in the Falcons side and create and score goals for Burleigh.

Personal: Keep a lid on my temper and sharpen up a bit when in possession.

Club: Finish in the top 5 (Falcons) and battle relegation (Burleigh)

Story Last Season: An unbelievable fightback from 11 points adrift at the bottom of the league mid-season to staying up in the Premier Division on the last day.

Aims this Season (both personal and Club): Hold down a place in the Falcons side and create and score goals for Burleigh.

My mate might be signing for the Falcons. (random i know)

my team west end united open with a home game in division 4 against oadby owls . despite scoring 65 goals in the last 3 seasons i will be playing as a centre half this season :rolleyes:

Fosse City open the season with a HOME WIN

Fosse City grinded out a 2-1 victory of Thrussington FC after 2 well taken Josh Richards penalties.

Thrussington surprisingly took the lead in the first half after a striker tapped in from 4 yards.

Fosse totally dominated the game and this game to fruituition when Josh Richards was hacked down inside the area. He bounced back up to slam the ball in. Sam Cobley (Cobbo) then got fouled in the penalty area after a terrific run, which again Richards slammed home.

I GOT CRAMP

:cry:

Name: Robert Young.

Position: Striker.

Clubs last season: Braunstone EFC and FC Tudor.

Clubs this season: Braunstone EFC and FC Tudor.

Aims this season: to win both leagues and score 50 goals between the two teams.

I play for falcons under 17's. I went along last sunday to watch your game and came on with 20mins to go and played cm then moved to right wing. :thumbup:

Club Last Season: Wroxham under 18's and Wroxham Reserves (Norfolk)

Story Last Season: We did the league and cup double, i also ended up the divisions top scorer. Reserve team we finished in mid-table.

Club This Season: Wroxham Town

Personal: To break into the 1st team and get £15 a match for doing so, i think that would officially make me semi-professional. Also keep my place in the Norfolk under 18's side.

Club: Win some trophies as we are good enough.

Fosse Make it 2 in a Row

Fosse City beat Nicholls Colton 4-1 today in yet another dominant display.

This leaves Fosse with maximum points after 2 matches going into Wednesdays fixture against Bottom Boys Thurmaston Athletic (Lonewolfs Team)

Fosse Demolish Rock Bottom Thurmaston

Fosse City take maximum points to continue their impressive 100% start to the season with a 6-2 Victory over Bottom Boys Thurmaston Athletic.

Athletic surprisingly took the lead with a stone wall penalty in the early stages. Josh Richards soon made sure Fosse were back on track with a lovely self-made effort.

Athletic then scored a header from a corner to make it 2-1. Ian Hickling then opened his oaccount to make it 2-2 before Richards extended the lead with a neat finish. Goals from James Knight and Sam Gillespie made the final score 6-2.

Fosse require 3 points on sunday if they are going to continue their good start before going into the cup competitions.

Fosse Control Niffy to keep 100% record

Fosse City beat Niffy Reserves in a comfortbale fashion as their 100% start to the season continues. This 3-0 victory has secured Fosse's best ever start to any competitive season.

Niffy Started out and had quite nippy wingers which kept the wing backs working. Fosse nearly broke the deadlock when Paul Cleary had a superb header crash off the bar. Fosse started to create more chances and again Cleary was left frustrated as another goal-bound effort was cleared off the line. Niffy then got a corner kick, in which Fosse managed to break away and Josh Richards finished off a superb move with an exquisite finish. Measures then made it 2 on the stroke of half time with a volley from 8 yards. After the break Measures scored again into an empty net to take the points back to Knighton Park.

12 points from 12, 2nd on goal difference, Toyoda Gosei are top. Cup match next week, against TOYODA GOSEI!!!

• 4 weeks later...

well well after a disastrous 2-game losing streak in the cup to the same team, Fosse kept their 100% record intact (somehow) with a 3-2 win over Evington FC, a last gasp 40 yard free kick from dawkins taking all 3 points.

Earlier Fosse had raced into a 2-0 lead with goals from Josh Richards and Tom Measures. After the break, 2 sloppy Fosse errors (rings a bell?) almost cost Fosse 2 points before Dawkins stepped up.

With Toyoda also winning, Fosse are still joint top after 5 matches. Next week will be their toughest test so far with a trip to AFC Beaumont

• 3 months later...

Archived