Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

What time do you kick off Jamie ?

I may come down and watch as its not far away from Syton.

Kickin' off at 2 mate, not sure where the pitch is though - guessing you know yourself :)

Should come down and watch me in commanding form lol.. Just don't rip me or be too critical on here! :P

Kickin' off at 2 mate, not sure where the pitch is though - guessing you know yourself :)

Should come down and watch me in commanding form lol.. Just don't rip me or be too critical on here! :P

I think it will be in East Goscate actually. When I was at Quenni we used to play on 'The Mound'

The big one, coalivlle tomorrow , no less than a win will do :P

Damien don't even turn up. You'll lose. Honestly.

We'll do 'em next week for you at their place though :thumbup:

I think it will be in East Goscate actually. When I was at Quenni we used to play on 'The Mound'

Hmm well when I find out tomorrow off the gaffer, I'll let you know where it is. If it's actually in Quenniborough, then I think you should come and see me dominate the midfield Andy Johnson style :D:P:unsure:

Hmm well when I find out tomorrow off the gaffer, I'll let you know where it is. If it's actually in Quenniborough, then I think you should come and see me dominate the midfield Andy Johnson style :D:P:unsure:

Oh well if your'e going to play like Andy Johnson I will be there. :P

I'll make the extra effort. You playing CM ?

Oh well if your'e going to play like Andy Johnson I will be there. :P

I'll make the extra effort. You playing CM ?

:laugh:

Not quite as good as Andy Johnson tbh - he's awesome :cool: Don't know where I'll be playing yet mate. Hoping to play just infront of the midfield, sitting in behind the strikers so I can do minimal running but create absolutely everything. No doubt the gaffer will play me right wing again though which I don't actually mind. I'll do a Maybury out there :P

:laugh:

Not quite as good as Andy Johnson tbh - he's awesome :cool: Don't know where I'll be playing yet mate. Hoping to play just infront of the midfield, sitting in behind the strikers so I can do minimal running but create absolutely everything. No doubt the gaffer will play me right wing again though which I don't actually mind. I'll do a Maybury out there :P

Cutting inside and creating problems. This would be a good time to ask who you play for :mellow::P

Cutting inside and creating problems. This would be a good time to ask who you play for :mellow::P

Because of my distinct lack of fitness this season, I cut inside an awful lot. Yet it works everytime because the opposition are so poor :rolleyes:

Oh, and I play for St Patricks mate - you won't miss us. We play in a green kit ffs!

Because of my distinct lack of fitness this season, I cut inside an awful lot. Yet it works everytime because the opposition are so poor :rolleyes:

Oh, and I play for St Patricks mate - you won't miss us. We play in a green kit ffs!

If you play where I think there are only two pitches shouldn't be too hard to find you, I know the face now :P

If you play where I think there are only two pitches shouldn't be too hard to find you, I know the face now :P

OK I have just been informed by filbertway that Quenniborough play at Wreake Valley Community College (not Centre as he originally said :rolleyes: ), which is indeed in Syston methinks. :thumbup:

OK I have just been informed by filbertway that Quenniborough play at Wreake Valley Community College (not Centre as he originally said :rolleyes: ), which is indeed in Syston methinks. :thumbup:

It is indeed. And it is my school :P .

I think you will be on the ones at the back. They are ok. Possibly very muddy. But its flat which is better than alot of Sunday clubs.

I'll bring my studs n get kicked to fook then lol! At least they're flat though so I certainly won't be complaining. Muddy pitches aren't very kind to me (well it wasn't last week anyway). Slipping all over the place, struggled with the acceleration (which isn't normal) n it took its toll on my legs late on as well.

You gona be there?

I'll bring my studs n get kicked to fook then lol! At least they're flat though so I certainly won't be complaining. Muddy pitches aren't very kind to me (well it wasn't last week anyway). Slipping all over the place, struggled with the acceleration (which isn't normal) n it took its toll on my legs late on as well.

You gona be there?

I'm hoping so. Depends if the Sunday dinner coincides with the game. I will do my best pal :thumbup:

I'm hoping so. Depends if the Sunday dinner coincides with the game. I will do my best pal :thumbup:

Good lad :thumbup:

I have decided we'll definitely win tomorrow. No doubt. Lucozade energy tablets are awesome - everyone who struggles with fitness needs to purchase them.

the edge next to asthma seeds (coles nursery) is in quenni........... :cool:

Fosse City will be taking on Anstey Hounds tomorrow (weather and pitch condition permitting) I sadly wont be there with my healing hands due to labyrynthitis and bruised ribs :cool:
Get better soon, matey.

We won 2-1 today. The game could have ended up being about 8-4 though.

In the first half we were awesome, should have absolutely buried them. Their left-back got absolutely slaughtered by me every time - he looked more like a Rubgy player than a bloody footballer! Second half they came into it more and more, probably deserving something from the game in the end.

I'll give meself a 7.5/8 out of 10 for me first half performance today. Second half I played 3 positions n set up a goal, yet my team thought it'd be a good idea to play the game around me :rolleyes:

Archived