Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We won 2-1 today. The game could have ended up being about 8-4 though.

In the first half we were awesome, should have absolutely buried them. Their left-back got absolutely slaughtered by me every time - he looked more like a Rubgy player than a bloody footballer! Second half they came into it more and more, probably deserving something from the game in the end.

I'll give meself a 7.5/8 out of 10 for me first half performance today. Second half I played 3 positions n set up a goal, yet my team thought it'd be a good idea to play the game around me :rolleyes:

Well there's nothing like biggin' your self up is there :P

Well there's nothing like biggin' your self up is there :P

:laugh: :P

Right then I won't provide a self-report ever again! I'll let all my football do the talking, and in future I'll just let people know the scoreline, how many I set up ('cos it's at least 1 per game) and how many I score :yesyes:;)

:laugh: :P

Right then I won't provide a self-report ever again! I'll let all my football do the talking, and in future I'll just let people know the scoreline, how many I set up ('cos it's at least 1 per game) and how many I score :yesyes:;)

I love your reports mate!! I was just saying like. :cry:

We won 2-1 today. The game could have ended up being about 8-4 though.

In the first half we were awesome, should have absolutely buried them. Their left-back got absolutely slaughtered by me every time - he looked more like a Rubgy player than a bloody footballer! Second half they came into it more and more, probably deserving something from the game in the end.

I'll give meself a 7.5/8 out of 10 for me first half performance today. Second half I played 3 positions n set up a goal, yet my team thought it'd be a good idea to play the game around me :rolleyes:

In the second half when I turned up. The game was pretty piss poor. To be fair to you the ball to your bloke to help assist the winner was a decent ball.

Funny thing was when someone called you 'a name' :ph34r: . You took it well and made the bloke look a fool to be honest. :P

I love your reports mate!! I was just saying like. :cry:

Nah reading it back I do sound a bit full of meself I can see that! :P

Though that's because my first half performance was pure class today, not that it'd need to be against a 6 foot lad wide as wall who cannae run or kick a ball to save his life!

In the second half when I turned up. The game was pretty piss poor. To be fair to you the ball to your bloke to help assist the winner was a decent ball.

Funny thing was when someone called you 'a name' :ph34r: . You took it well and made the bloke look a fool to be honest. :P

The game was more than piss poor - it was a complete farce. Trust you to miss my first half performance and see me looking mediocre though :o

That bloke called me a queer or something when I went to take a thrown-in towards the end of the game, so I just turned round with the ball above me head, looked at him n smiled. Didn't react at all. Though I should have said something about his mrs :P

Though that's because my first half performance was pure class today, not that it'd need to be against a 6 foot lad wide as wall who cannae run or kick a ball to save his life!

In a way i was glad i was late for my first game today, 'cos as Sparky will know FC Blackbird are quite intimidating. Didn't fancy a bust leg. So only had twenty minutes there.

Away at Fengate next week. :cool:

You always fooking are :Plol

In a way i was glad i was late for my first game today, 'cos as Sparky will know FC Blackbird are quite intimidating. Didn't fancy a bust leg. So only had twenty minutes there.

Told to kick lumps out of players? Or are they just a big, physical presence as most teams from Braunstone/Coalville usually are?

You always fooking are :Plol

Now that's a lie. I'm usually very modest. Honestly. :unsure:

they pitch share with us at aylestone park , we beat them 4-1 in friendly at start of season

Well done Srdc Walkers(My dads team) for beating willobrook fc 2-1 today Well done boys :thumbup::rolleyes::smile:

Senior cup semi final now

County Cup Semi final

Still in other cup Quater final

And second in division one with games in hand well done boys

I've give up on my sunday league ''career''. I have just had enough of having 4 hours sleep and turning up to games half cut , and having big blokes kick the shit out of me :unsure:

Well we lost. Badly. Don't know why i bother tbh, every week i get smacked or kicked senseless, then a fight breaks out (not with me...usually) and we end up getting beat.

Not making jokes but it's 'cos of your size mate, honestly. It's just one of them things son you've got to get on with it or give up.

What was the score? And more importantly, how you reckon you did?

Not making jokes but it's 'cos of your size mate, honestly. It's just one of them things son you've got to get on with it or give up.

What was the score? And more importantly, how you reckon you did?

Think it was about 5 or 6 lol I think i played well, their team said at the end that i was our teams only decent player.

Think it was about 5 or 6 lol I think i played well, their team said at the end that i was our teams only decent player.

Always a consolation though it might not make the result feel any better. At least you had a good game lad. :thumbup:

Shame your team is worse than mine though!! :laugh: :P

What division you play in ?

Division 2 in Derbyshire and Chesterfield league. Pretty decent team , we had one player who recently had a trial at Mansfield. I cant be arsed with it anymore , I'd rather stay in bed!

Always a consolation though it might not make the result feel any better. At least you had a good game lad. :thumbup:

Shame your team is worse than mine though!! :laugh: :P

It's well annoying. I swear half of our team doesn't have a brain. After playing for Ibstock and winning the league last season, to playing for these this year, it's just frustrating. If Ibstock hadn't folded, we would have walked the league i'm in this year.

Archived