Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Lost 2-1 but our team actually played well for once. The team we played are top and unbeaten so i think we did ok. Bit of a physical team, kicking you after the ball had gone and little elbows at set-pieces but i actually enjoyed the game for the first time in ages. Plus, i played well :P:D

Lost 2-1 but our team actually played well for once. The team we played are top and unbeaten so i think we did ok. Bit of a physical team, kicking you after the ball had gone and little elbows at set-pieces but i actually enjoyed the game for the first time in ages. Plus, i played well :P:D

Lil Dave what year group are you in>

Under 14s that sort of thing

I knew ld3 wouldn't suffer defeat today. My team on the other hand were amazing - got absolutely mauled by the team bottom of the league. 3-0 as it happens. Well and truly outplayed. Absolutely pathetic methinks. I will not be playing there next season - only going to play for them once more this season and it will be against filbertways team as we try to prevent them winning the league. ;)

I knew ld3 wouldn't suffer defeat today. My team on the other hand were amazing - got absolutely mauled by the team bottom of the league. 3-0 as it happens. Well and truly outplayed. Absolutely pathetic methinks. I will not be playing there next season - only going to play for them once more this season and it will be against filbertways team as we try to prevent them winning the league. ;)

Come on the Syston ! :P:ph34r:

Come on the Syston ! :P:ph34r:

In all fairness to them, they deserved to win it and were the better side on the day. Though in the second half when they were put under pressure they threatened to cave in and were extremely shaky. My team capitulated again though and ran out of steam - so they added a third.

Not only was I disappointed with the majority of my performance, I was ashamed to be involved and associated with a team that played how we did today. It was a disgrace to the word "football". Which only strengthened the case for me to quit the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to some RK style team selections (rb in midfield :rolleyes: , DM up front :mellow: ) We blew it against our rivals from Kingsway. A 1-0 loss and yet another pointless game for us, cannot pass, cannot control the ball. Useless.

Thanks to some RK style team selections (rb in midfield :rolleyes: , DM up front :mellow: ) We blew it against our rivals from Kingsway. A 1-0 loss and yet another pointless game for us, cannot pass, cannot control the ball. Useless.

Well, Mowbray Rangers tomorrow. I'd like to say i'm optimistic, but i'm not.

Archived