Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We played you in a pre season friendly about 2 years ago.. I play for Sileby we lost:(

Only joined them in september i think, was at Ibstock last year but then, cleverly, the team folded after we won the league :doh:

Why did they fold? Have you played against Oadby Town yet? We beat them 14-0 last season.:P

I don't think i have, but we played about 5 games before i join so it might have been one of them.

We folded because noone liked the manager, and he wouldn't quit. So everyone else left instead.

We played you in a pre season friendly about 2 years ago.. I play for Sileby we lost:(

Do you happen to remember a cup game this season against Thurmaston Magpies. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Just putting myself up for ridicule here but i play for a church team and we've only being together for about a year being hammered in every game our worst result was 22-0 and our best was a 5-0 loss!!! :cry:

You play for Sileby baptists don't you??

I play for a church team as well. Our team is in the cup final.

my team west end united won 4-2 against black dog at uplands park yesterday . we stay in the hunt for the title , only 11 days till our cup final at holmes park !

Yeh our results have been since we started

14-2

11-0

13-1

5-0

8-0

22-0

13-0

10-0

8-3

7-1

12-1

So if anyone fancies playing for us to help turn it around let me no

You could have problems in defence. No use calling City for any help!

oadby owls 1-4 west end

comfortable victory for us today and all other results went our way :thumbup:

great chance of winning the league now.

now for the stokes cup final on friday night

Archived