Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Fri 13th April

Stokes cup final @ Holmes Park

West End Utd 2 - 0 Talbot 2000

great perfomance from us to seal victory and the Stokes Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::scarf::scarf::scarf::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Fri 13th April

Stokes cup final @ Holmes Park

West End Utd 2 - 0 Talbot 2000

great perfomance from us to seal victory and the Stokes Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::scarf::scarf::scarf::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well done Sparky and the rest of your team :thumbup:

We played our final game of the season tonight but we lost 3-2. We won 5 out of our last 8 games so there has been an improvement, so looking forward to next season

Plus, I scored tonight, only my 3rd of the season lol:rolleyes:

Well done Sparky and the rest of your team :thumbup:

We played our final game of the season tonight but we lost 3-2. We won 5 out of our last 8 games so there has been an improvement, so looking forward to next season

Plus, I scored tonight, only my 3rd of the season lol:rolleyes:

Header? Jaidi like yeh?

No, just lobbed it over the keeper.

Bergkamp style baby :cool::P

Bergkamp? As in that bloke who used to play for Arsenal? And was awesome for them? The same Arsenal who you despise so much?? Good on you lad. :thumbup::P

Sunday League Football is old news now. I'm already looking to the future. Bigger and better things surely await. :unsure::cool:

Bergkamp? As in that bloke who used to play for Arsenal? And was awesome for them? The same Arsenal who you despise so much?? Good on you lad. :thumbup::P

As much as I hate Arsenal (a lot) I admire players like Henry and others they've had in the past, Overmars, Vieira etc.

And tbh I have to say i'm a huge fan of Bergkamp.

But I still hate Arsenal :P

Believe me, there's not much talent in our team lol

Maybe not on your Sunday League side, but on our end of season side, there is non-stop talent everywhere you look. It'll be the best team you ever play in lildave.

• 4 months later...

Let's bring this baby back.

2nd game of the season tonight, 3-0 down after 20 minutes, splendid. Somehow pulled back 2 goals against the run of play before half time to give us a chance. Second half we improved but didn't look like scoring until we got a penalty in the last couple of minutes. I stepped up, I've never felt so much relief in my life when it went in I swear lol

So off the mark on a personal lavel and a team level, after losing 5(or 6)-0 last sunday.

Archived