Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Erm such as 99.9% of your posts.

He appears to be making more sense these days than he used to last time I roamed these forums. Spelling and punctuation appears to have improved as well from what I've seen. Cut the kid some slack and let him go about trying to change everyone's opinion of him. Mark de Vries stylee.

Am I being serious?

That being said, if he was a referee in a game for my age group, I'd happily be banned from playing Sunday League football for taking him out. He seems like a garbage referee.

He appears to be making more sense these days than he used to last time I roamed these forums. Spelling and punctuation appears to have improved as well from what I've seen. Cut the kid some slack and let him go about trying to change everyone's opinion of him. Mark de Vries stylee.

Am I being serious?

That being said, if he was a referee in a game for my age group, I'd happily be banned from playing Sunday League football for taking him out. He seems like a garbage referee.

How can you come to that conclusion judging by what I post on a forum? You've not seen me referee and I always get positive comments saying "well done ref" and "you're one of the best we've had so far even though you're quite young" etc.

Then again, not many people on this forum would care either way

How can you come to that conclusion judging by what I post on a forum? You've not seen me referee and I always get positive comments saying "well done ref" and "you're one of the best we've had so far even though you're quite young" etc.

Then again, not many people on this forum would care either way

I now wish to retract almost the entire post I made that you have so kindly quoted. You're an actual cock, I can see why people dislike you. I was going to begin being nice to you, but you bring abuse on yourself, if we're honest.

You come on here and question your own fooking decisions you half-wit inbred. With an attitude like yours I'm suprised somebody hasn't smashed seven shades of shit out of you. I refer you to the quote below, of which you posted. And then ask how I can come to that conclusion you little gobshite.

Haha what a game. I gave a dubious penalty that was missed, a free kick for a slight thing (but things were getting heated so I had to show my authority) and then they go and manage to score a screamer from the free kick.

Ah well, however I perform at least I still got paid lol

Such as? Not half as ridiculous as some comments but cos you all know each other IRL you don't care.

I could make an endless list of your comments, but i'd rather not waste my time, i'd have more fun rolling around in a thorn bush.

What's us lot knowing each other got to do with it?

I now wish to retract almost the entire post I made that you have so kindly quoted. You're an actual cock, I can see why people dislike you. I was going to begin being nice to you, but you bring abuse on yourself, if we're honest.

You come on here and question your own fooking decisions you half-wit inbred. With an attitude like yours I'm suprised somebody hasn't smashed seven shades of shit out of you. I refer you to the quote below, of which you posted. And then ask how I can come to that conclusion you little gobshite.

That be why i love you. :D

Doesn't matter what everyone thinks. They're not the referee. Use your head, not your hands ffs. :Plol!

Ref - halfway line and cudnt see the play. The whole team was baffled. The lino didnt give it.

Peno was given. We lost 4-2. End of. Bye. ;)

Ref - halfway line and cudnt see the play. The whole team was baffled. The lino didnt give it.

Peno was given. We lost 4-2. End of. Bye. ;)

And I was made to come all the way there for no forking reason. At silly o'clock in the morning. When I should have been asleep. Unimpressed, Cech, unimpressed indeed.

3 games into the new season and all is looking good. A cup win to add to that too.

All good for me too. Conceded 1 in 4 games. Top of the league aswell. So ermm. No complaints!

Played 4 won 3, drew 1

I've even got a goal assist to my name! :D

Sileby 1-0 Wigston

Sileby 1-0 Swallows Green ( cup )

Sileby 1-1 Ibstock

Sileby 3-0 Lutterworth ( best weve played in years. Quality passing moves and an improved, more confident performance from myself. )

So yes. I am chuffed. Results going our way too. Maybe this is the season we top the table? :D

Archived