Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Big game today!

Sileby away at Beaumont Town.

Supporters are gathering outside the ground lol

won 4-0 and made possibly my best save for Sileby ever! :D

Put it like this all of their team cheered because they thought it was in.

won 4-0 and made possibly my best save for Sileby ever! :D

Put it like this all of their team cheered because they thought it was in.

As soon as they shot, they cheered, because they thought...Jimmy Nielsen, but you caught it and there reaction was :blink: Oh.

Jokes bretherin :P

As soon as they shot, they cheered, because they thought...Jimmy Nielsen, but you caught it and there reaction was :blink: Oh.

Jokes bretherin :P

lol

Tipped it onto the post actually :cool:

The one game you miss and you miss that! :o

lol

Tipped it onto the post actually :cool:

The one game you miss and you miss that! :o

:rolleyes: Relatives birthday. Wouldn't of missed it for the world. Shame she was ill :( Slowly recovering though.

Mowbray on Sunday Noddy. Not signed on me, so good luck :P Long ball, don't bother half their team is over 6 ft, including my cousin, coincidentlly is named Michael Ruddle. Just like me :D

:rolleyes: Relatives birthday. Wouldn't of missed it for the world. Shame she was ill :( Slowly recovering though.

Mowbray on Sunday Noddy. Not signed on me, so good luck :P Long ball, don't bother half their team is over 6 ft, including my cousin, coincidentlly is named Michael Ruddle. Just like me :D

Bless your relative.

Bet you they score from set pieces. They won't get much joy in play. But like you said they area huge team. Thats how they would beat us. Only let 2 in out of 8/9 games so far. I could see that rising a little after that! Lets just say i'm going to be a busy lad!

RUDDLE. :D

Played them today won 5-2. Should have 7 or 8 really. Post and bar got hit a few times. :D

we won 2-1 away at galaxy all stars in county cup , it was 1 hell of a performance !!!

Archived