Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Not looking forward to tomorrow.

County Cup. Hinckley....3rd in Division 1

V

Ibstock.......7th Division 3.

Last year when we had a better team we lost 6-0. I'd be happy to keep it under 10. :cry::blink:

Hoorahhh !!!!

We did keep it under 10.

It was only 8-0.

Quite pleased really. :rolleyes:;):D

Wigston United 1-1 AC Wigston

We should of won, they equalised about 87th minute.

Headed it out the keepers hand.

Ref was terrible

Why is it we always blame refs! :P

One of our lads plays for AC Wigston. Big tall lad. Usually plays left back or centre half, called fozzi. Short shaven hair. What age group is it?

Or Tuesdays?

:rolleyes:

Like I said, it's only this week as the team we're away against can only play on Tuesday nights. It's an unfortunate coincidence, I suppose. Wan kers. I've gota make sure I bag at least a brace tomorrow on debut so I cement my place in the starting line-up and get revenge for them fooking Preston away up. :angry:

Like I said, it's only this week as the team we're away against can only play on Tuesday nights. It's an unfortunate coincidence, I suppose. Wan kers. I've gota make sure I bag at least a brace tomorrow on debut so I cement my place in the starting line-up and get revenge for them fooking Preston away up. :angry:

I'm hoping this is true. We need good form like this in preperation for the mid-season FoxesTalk match, critical we give ourselves a 2-0 Series lead. Oh yes. For sure. :cool:

I'm hoping this is true. We need good form like this in preperation for the mid-season FoxesTalk match, critical we give ourselves a 2-0 Series lead. Oh yes. For sure. :cool:

Not a problem. I am planning on being in better physical condition by the time the next game comes around. And I shall also be looking to cement my place as the leading goalscorer in the FoxesTalk Under 21's vs Over 21's series by adding to my tally of 2 goals from the 1st meeting. Keen. :D

Not a problem. I am planning on being in better physical condition by the time the next game comes around. And I shall also be looking to cement my place as the leading goalscorer in the FoxesTalk Under 21's vs Over 21's series by adding to my tally of 2 goals from the 1st meeting. Keen. :D

I currently have two assists to my name that I was pleased with on a personal level. I'm not playing Sunday Football anymore due to refereeing so this keeps my fitness levels up to a decent standard!

I currently have two assists to my name that I was pleased with on a personal level. I'm not playing Sunday Football anymore due to refereeing so this keeps my fitness levels up to a decent standard!

Play midweek football under the floodlights. Quality pitches, decent standard and definitely a better test of your ability than Sundays.. Depends what you're looking for though really - a general laugh or a challenge and increase in fitness etc.

Play midweek football under the floodlights. Quality pitches, decent standard and definitely a better test of your ability than Sundays.. Depends what you're looking for though really - a general laugh or a challenge and increase in fitness etc.

Midweek football does not appeal. Especially with A Levels etc. I really need as much time to do work as I can, I'm so lazy. I can get to the gym for all other types of fitness. Although I do miss having a good old kick around to be honest.

One of our lads plays for AC Wigston. Big tall lad. Usually plays left back or centre half, called fozzi. Short shaven hair. What age group is it?

I know Fozzi.

Luke Foster!

It's under 18's i play, although im 16, well 17 wednesday

Luke got me training for them,although i use to play for them years ago when they were Aylestone Park

Midweek football does not appeal. Especially with A Levels etc. I really need as much time to do work as I can, I'm so lazy. I can get to the gym for all other types of fitness. Although I do miss having a good old kick around to be honest.

A-Levels are lame. I can almost 100% guarantee you I'm lazier than you are and I find time to play midweeks. Though that means my production of homework and coursework isn't as sharp as what it should be... :whistle:

A-Levels are lame. I can almost 100% guarantee you I'm lazier than you are and I find time to play midweeks. Though that means my production of homework and coursework isn't as sharp as what it should be... :whistle:

Indeed.

I'm determined to get my head down now and focus. Although so far, I'm not convinced.

Football Factory tonight! Channel 4.

Indeed.

I'm determined to get my head down now and focus. Although so far, I'm not convinced.

Football Factory tonight! Channel 4.

Give me an estimated time of start for Football Factory. :D

I'm meant to have been getting my head down since last week - 10 hours I've had free today and how much coursework / homework do you think I've done?? 60 posts on here suggests not a lot.. :unsure:

Give me an estimated time of start for Football Factory. :D

I'm meant to have been getting my head down since last week - 10 hours I've had free today and how much coursework / homework do you think I've done?? 60 posts on here suggests not a lot.. :unsure:

10.50 :cool:

I know Fozzi.

Luke Foster!

It's under 18's i play, although im 16, well 17 wednesday

Luke got me training for them,although i use to play for them years ago when they were Aylestone Park

Yep thats the man. He plays for AFC Beaumont Reserves side with me, before he played for you lot.

Were a new team this season so taken a while to get a settled side. Things are looking up though. 8th at the mo out of 14. Not too bad.

Do you know Ben Law, Sam Keen and Sean Tracey?

I know all 3. Sean Tracey at Hinckley still? Ben Law I know played for the best team in the county when Allexton New Parks were around, then went to Ratby Sports before going on to Wigston? And Sam Keen would currently be playing Sundays for Wigston having joined them from Quorn? Am I right?!? :smile:

Archived