Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I currently have two assists to my name that I was pleased with on a personal level. I'm not playing Sunday Football anymore due to refereeing so this keeps my fitness levels up to a decent standard!

What level do you ref at? I've just qualified :)

Allexton tomorrow

We are 3rd in the premier league.

5 points off top with a game in hand.

Tense stuff

i remember playing the allexton senior team in the cup, i was at highfield rangers u16 but i got to play for the first team. I flippin broke my wrist and had fractured my arm after about 10 minutes it was only with about 5 minutes left did i realise my arm was a funny yellowy colour, not nice! then it started hurting, very weird! we won 2-0 though and a oal line clearance from me so i wasnt bothered lol lol (AND THE BAD MEMORY AGAINST ALLEXTON - conceding 9 when i had to play in goal at under 14 level because our keeper was injured. we did score though, lost 9-1 lol)

I know all 3. Sean Tracey at Hinckley still? Ben Law I know played for the best team in the county when Allexton New Parks were around, then went to Ratby Sports before going on to Wigston? And Sam Keen would currently be playing Sundays for Wigston having joined them from Quorn? Am I right?!? :smile:

Yes sport on mate! ;)

Went well thank's I can't believe the two teams are in the same league! Shepshed were awful! the game finished 8-2 to Syston, Only thing that was bad about the day was a cheating linesman :rolleyes: The typical raise the flag when the player is clearly onside and then have a right go at the ref when he know's it's my first game, but the goal stood so there you go ;) Then got me £20 and buggered off home :D

Went well thank's I can't believe the two teams are in the same league! Shepshed were awful! the game finished 8-2 to Syston, Only thing that was bad about the day was a cheating linesman :rolleyes: The typical raise the flag when the player is clearly onside and then have a right go at the ref when he know's it's my first game, but the goal stood so there you go ;) Then got me £20 and buggered off home :D

My game was 10-1 and I had to overrule a linesman and award a goal too. My fee was £18 though :P

Btw, a good forum for referees to sign up to and get advice is www.refereeforum.net :):thumbup:

Well done mate.

Also to Syston! :thumbup:

Archived