Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Anyone play in the alliance league div 3
Oh i play for Harborough Town but i my Dads the secretary of Toyoda Gosei :thumbup:

toyoda are an excellant side , not played them this season yet though

FAO MAYBES

i hear a rumour your team are folding , any news ?

Yeah sorry they have. We have a first team and a reserve team but could only really every get around 20-24 week in week out so leaving one team short. Therefore weve just gone back to being one team.

Yeah sorry they have. We have a first team and a reserve team but could only really every get around 20-24 week in week out so leaving one team short. Therefore weve just gone back to being one team.

ah right , i am the new manager of west end , 1st game in charge next week away to borough alliance

Disallowed 2 goals and gave a penalty to a team who missed it in the last minute and lost 3-2. Their winning goal - they didn't think was a free kick :unsure:

At the final whistle the players said 3-2 to the Referee :frusty: But tbh... I've never scored a hat trick before :D

Disallowed 2 goals and gave a penalty to a team who missed it in the last minute and lost 3-2. Their winning goal - they didn't think was a free kick :unsure:

At the final whistle the players said 3-2 to the Referee :frusty: But tbh... I've never scored a hat trick before :D

Haha refs are wankers.

I really cannot imagine you as a referee DB11

Archived