Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Today I did an under 11s game. Rubbish not as good team against a really good team. The good team went 1-0 down and then the onslaught started... they scored from a free kick which the parents didn't think was a free kick :yawn:

I thought I was going to have to book someone... he kept fouling then I called him over and he said "You refs are all the same, let the game flow. It's football you're supposed to tackle or didn't you know that?!" He was 10... I just said ye but you're not supposed to foul that's why there are referees (what a great comeback :rolleyes:) One more foul and he was in the book. Sadly luckily he didn't commit another foul all game :thumbup:

I really cannot imagine you as a referee DB11

Oh well :)

Mine's not been called off yet. Will be soon probably though.

Ibstock United F.C Under 15s V Fleckney Athletic Under 15s

Fleckney are second and are the only team that have beaten us at home this season (in the cup though) should be a good game if its on. The pitch won't let it be a passing game so will be very scrappy.

Hopefully it won't be called off cos' we have only had 1 game in over a month. :unsure:

That was fantastic :D Love every minute of that lol

Lost 3-1 in the end to Syston, but we had so many chances it was crazy. We hit the post SIX times, including one from me. Played left back for the first 80 minutes, bit dodgy at times but made a couple of good tackles, including one vital challenge when their player had rounded our keeper. :)

That was fantastic :D Love every minute of that lol

Lost 3-1 in the end to Syston, but we had so many chances it was crazy. We hit the post SIX times, including one from me. Played left back for the first 80 minutes, bit dodgy at times but made a couple of good tackles, including one vital challenge when their player had rounded our keeper. :)

SYSTON ARMY.

EASY EASY EASY.

SYSTON ARMY.

EASY EASY EASY.

Cock off. :P

You ask your mates about that stunning Kirby Muxloe left back. :ph34r:

Their first goal came from a keeper error, second from a set piece and the third was just sloppy defending. Annoyed we only took one of our chances.

Cock off. :P

You ask your mates about that stunning Kirby Muxloe left back. :ph34r:

Their first goal came from a keeper error, second from a set piece and the third was just sloppy defending. Annoyed we only took one of our chances.

Not spoke to any, I will though don't worry.

What's with you still playing left back?

Name: Nathan

Position: Left Wing

Team: Beaumont Saints FC

Expectancy for this season: Title Challenge, Promotion (Were unbeaten until last weekend)

2nd Team.

Position: Left Wing/ GK

Team: Kingsway Rangers

Expectancy for this season: Top 3.

Expectancy for this season: Title Challenge, Promotion (Were unbeaten until last weekend)

2nd Team.

Kingsway 17s?

2nd Team.

Ahh Nath, Beaumont Saints I know a few of there players through my dad who used to be Manager of SRDC WALKERS, We used to play on the pitch next to you ;)

Ahh Nath, Beaumont Saints I know a few of there players through my dad who used to be Manager of SRDC WALKERS, We used to play on the pitch next to you ;)

I hear Walkers have folded , 3 of my players have gotta pay their share of the fine else they get banned

Archived