Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Walkers have folded, why do 3 of your players have to pay the fine ?

they have signed on for west end in the alliance and Walkers of the leicester sunday league so if any money is owed then they have to pay thier share

A Fine for folding?

Massive money mate , usually around £200 . If your club dont pay it then every 1 who is signed on will get a slice of the fine and also put on banned list until paid

Biggest game of the season

AC Wigston v Wigston Utd

The previous game resulted in a fiery contest, resulting in a red card to a Wigston Utd player. That game finished 1-1

Time to get them on our own turf

I got surrounded by the players at the final whistle...

Barlestone vs. Ibstock

Ibstock 2-0 inside 4 minutes. Barlestone get it back to 3-2, and then it's 3-3 at half time. No troubles.

Ibstock go 5-3 up. Then it happens... Ibstock take a free kick and it goes in, linesman has his flag up. I go over to check what's happened and he tells me that the player was intefering with an opponent, the goalkeeper, and obstructed him from getting the ball. Fair enough, I give the free kick and parents go crazy. Ibstock players all in their own half waiting for the kick to be taken, and Barlestone take the free kick for offside go straight up the other end and score. 5-4. Then they score again 5-5.

In the last minute of the game, a corner comes in and it was sh*t but I'd blew my whistle to talk to two players. Corner retaken and Barlestone score...

Ibstock players were all pee'd off at me, surrounded me at the final whistle and the parents were not too happy either.

Ah well... I think I had a good game except for the corner thing in the last minute (should have called them over before the corner came in) :unsure:

Lost 5-3 to Beaumont Town :rolleyes:

2-0 down with in 10 minutes, got one back just before half time.

Ssecond half started with them scoring to make it 3-1. We then score again to make it 3-2, and pressure them throwing bodies forward. They score to make it 4-2, BUT 2 minutes later we score to make it 4-3 to them. Then we were pressuring them for the last 10 minutes, missed 3 one on ones and then they score right at the end.

Should have probably won. :(:blink:

Archived