Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

How do you play for? Could do with some friendlies. I think our pitch should be free.

I have signed LD3 on a three year (verbel) deal, he's not getting out of it.

I'm making a new team called Sileby Athletic. Playing in North Leicestershire on a saturday. Can't wait. Give me a shout when you've got dates available.

alright sparky, will get that friendly soon via facebook or something? manwell i'm sure we could arrange a summer exibition match?

ok mate , no probs

Sadly the club budget probabley wouldn't meet your demands of "many wenches and grog, arrr"

(For those of you who didn't know, LD3 is a pirate)

Arrrr, that I am.

Are you likely to be playing Sunday Mornings or Afternoons?

I have a pitch now, get me, and a team, now all I need is someone dumb enough to sponsor us.

Sponsor not the be all and end all mate . We raised near on 500 quid with a race night held at Aylestone Park on saturday , couple of good fundraisers through a season will see you through.

Approaching a pub is still the best way to get a sponsor , they easily make their investment back if you can get most of your lads back in the pub after the match for a pint or 2

Sponsor not the be all and end all mate . We raised near on 500 quid with a race night held at Aylestone Park on saturday , couple of good fundraisers through a season will see you through.

Approaching a pub is still the best way to get a sponsor , they easily make their investment back if you can get most of your lads back in the pub after the match for a pint or 2

Yeah, I've herd restaurants are alright as well if you can promise them a couple of big meals a year. Sent a few letters out today.

We'll see what happens anyway, I have a mate of mine whos run a pub asking the pubs as he knows what he's on about.

I'll let you know about that friendly anyway. If you don't mind coming to Coalville our pitch is free.

Yeah, I've herd restaurants are alright as well if you can promise them a couple of big meals a year. Sent a few letters out today.

We'll see what happens anyway, I have a mate of mine whos run a pub asking the pubs as he knows what he's on about.

I'll let you know about that friendly anyway. If you don't mind coming to Coalville our pitch is free.

yeah coalville not a problem

Beat Asfordby 3-1 aet in the county cup semi final.

Thats now 2 cup finals were in and quarters of another.

I thought it was 3-2?

You wait till you play AC Wigston

:thumbup:

You playing at harboroughs ground i play for harborough we are at home tomorrow?

Yes mate were away. Just a figure of speech thats all

HARBROOUGH TOWN V RAYNSWAY RANGERS :)

What position do you play?

Well, what complete and utter shite.

Got panned 4-0 by Barrow who will now go on and win the league quite easily i'd say. We were weoful though, we've reverted back to last season's stylings. 1 more game left (April 6th) of this season, and that's against bottom of the league who have conceded well over 100 and amassed 2 points all season. Watch us lose 6-0.

Well, what complete and utter shite.

Got panned 4-0 by Barrow who will now go on and win the league quite easily i'd say. We were weoful though, we've reverted back to last season's stylings. 1 more game left (April 6th) of this season, and that's against bottom of the league who have conceded well over 100 and amassed 2 points all season. Watch us lose 6-0.

Think my cousin plays for Barrow. Callum Dexter? Plays right mid. :dunno:

Archived