Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I have no idea. I've probably got it wrong, but I swear he said Barrow :unsure:

I thought he'd given up on football for good now.

Surely, he'd be playing mens football anyway?

I thought he'd given up on football for good now.

Surely, he'd be playing mens football anyway?

Yeah he gave up for a while but has got back into it now. He should've stuck at it, he's pretty nifty to be fair.

Not sure if he's mens or not, pretty sure he's still u18's though.

Yeah he gave up for a while but has got back into it now. He should've stuck at it, he's pretty nifty to be fair.

Not sure if he's mens or not, pretty sure he's still u18's though.

Yeah, he's a quality player, you're right he should never of gave up. Could of gave it a real go.

He used to tare up any game he played in when we were at Quenni.

Think my cousin plays for Barrow. Callum Dexter? Plays right mid. :dunno:

I think he plays in the floodlight league on a Wednesday and/or on a saturday. Decent player aswell, ran the show when we beat thurmo on penalties a couple of seasons back.

I think he plays in the floodlight league on a Wednesday and/or on a saturday. Decent player aswell, ran the show when we beat thurmo on penalties a couple of seasons back.

<_<

Did I score past you mate, can't remember?

:unsure::dunno:

3rd straight defeat on Sunday.

Through out the whole season, we was unbeaten in 15/16 matches. We draw to Beaumont 2-2, with a last minute equaliser from me. We play Nirvana, Narborough and Westfield, and lose to them , without putting in a decent performance. We was chasing 2nd place, but now we are struggling to stay in the top 4 if we lose again this weekend. Westfield are 3 points behind, and we play top of the league, Nirvana.

We need a:

Right back

Centre back

Centre Mid

Left Mid

Forward.

Manager who will constructively criticise players, to a certain degree. Team talks at half time when we got battered first half like "Ok boys. Good half." And Post-match team talks like "Lets go home boys."

And training for an hour. This consists of 2 laps round the pitch, minor ball skills, a match for 45 minutes where there is no offside.

Help?!?

3rd straight defeat on Sunday.

Through out the whole season, we was unbeaten in 15/16 matches. We draw to Beaumont 2-2, with a last minute equaliser from me. We play Nirvana, Narborough and Westfield, and lose to them , without putting in a decent performance. We was chasing 2nd place, but now we are struggling to stay in the top 4 if we lose again this weekend. Westfield are 3 points behind, and we play top of the league, Nirvana.

We need a:

Right back

Centre back

Centre Mid

Left Mid

Forward.

Manager who will constructively criticise players, to a certain degree. Team talks at half time when we got battered first half like "Ok boys. Good half." And Post-match team talks like "Lets go home boys."

And training for an hour. This consists of 2 laps round the pitch, minor ball skills, a match for 45 minutes where there is no offside.

Help?!?

No wonder you're not the best team :blink:

Lost 2-1 to Kegworth Imps on Sunday. Pathetic.

Should have got a draw at least though - had a goal disallowed with 2 minutes to go when the referee decided to stop the game for a dubious head 'injury' as our striker deflected my (cross)shot in. Disgraceful decision.

Just a quick note for Tevez and Manwell . We have a commitee meeting tommorow night when high on the agenda will be weather we have a West End United summer 11 a side tournament , would either of you fancy putting a team in . i would imagine they would be around 20 minute games , there would be a entrance fee again im guessing but would have thought around £20/£30 quid , The teams that would be participating would be our 1st team , our reserves and selected sides invited from the Alliance League

Just a quick note for Tevez and Manwell . We have a commitee meeting tommorow night when high on the agenda will be weather we have a West End United summer 11 a side tournament , would either of you fancy putting a team in . i would imagine they would be around 20 minute games , there would be a entrance fee again im guessing but would have thought around £20/£30 quid , The teams that would be participating would be our 1st team , our reserves and selected sides invited from the Alliance League

Yes defo Sparky, keep us posted mate. We'll be in.

Yeah, I'll stick a team in that even If I don't manage to get my team into the league this season.

Archived