Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Alright Manwell, you've convinced me, I'll stagger round the pitch for 20 minutes.

lol, 20 minutes a game, I'm presuming this tournament will include a group stage, which means 60 minutes.

If it's a straight knock out then yeah, probabley 20 minutes lol.

• 4 weeks later...
I've got my sponsor, get me. Got a meeting on April 14th should have it all sorted.

And you still signing for me Dave btw.

Well, there's talk of Kirby not carrying on next season. Which means I will be ****ed and have to play mens football, and that would more than likely lead me to you. If wanted. :ermm:

Who did you manage to get as sponsor?

Well, there's talk of Kirby not carrying on next season. Which means I will be ****ed and have to play mens football, and that would more than likely lead me to you. If wanted. :ermm:

Who did you manage to get as sponsor?

Railway Tavern in Ashby, Ashby Railway FC.

Yeah we could do with a natural striker all we've got is Ashby Ivanhoes captin who is actually a midfielder and an Ex Western player who makes me look fit and underweight.

If you do I'd get prepared to get mauled most weeks some big blokes play Sunday league! lol

Last game of the season today, beat bottom of the league Soar Valley 4-1 to finish it nicely. Bagged 2 goals to finish with a total of 9 too :)

They are shit arent they?

Some made up crap team because none of them were good enough to get into the real local teams like Barrow, Quorn and Sileby (when we were going).

They are shit arent they?

Some made up crap team because none of them were good enough to get into the real local teams like Barrow, Quorn and Sileby (when we were going).

Yeah they were shit. Our keeper dropped the ball as he was kicking it out, then their player just rolled it in for their goal. Only time they threatened I think.

We played some sexy football in the first half though, 4-0 up at half time.

Yeah they were shit. Our keeper dropped the ball as he was kicking it out, then their player just rolled it in for their goal. Only time they threatened I think.

We played some sexy football in the first half though, 4-0 up at half time.

Did they have some yetty blonde lad playing for them?

Now he is the deffinition of a cock.

Did they have some yetty blonde lad playing for them?

Now he is the deffinition of a cock.

Plays for Huncote now

Ermmm don't think I saw any long haired folk at all.

They did have a right chunky monkey though.

Haha, Jose thats Keeno who was in our English last year I think.

You can't post that without telling us why.

Got a meeting with the league tonight, final step before acceptance to the league!

Hope it goes well mate . If they turn you down which will be highly unlikely then the Alliance league still has a few vacancies

Archived