Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Drew 5-5 with Westfield Wanderers yesterday. Ridiculous game.

Similar to us , we drew 4-4 . was 3-1 and 4-2 down so not bad result

i gave a peno away and should have probably walked for it but didnt

Hope it goes well mate . If they turn you down which will be highly unlikely then the Alliance league still has a few vacancies

Well it went incredible well, all we lack is a bank accouant and some money lol so we will see how many of the "Oh yeah yeah yeah I'll play" turn into "err £15, not paying that"

Nice one for putting me onto them anyway mate. Cheers to Tommasi for the Dossier as blueprint as well they were well impressed with that.

Free every week in August for a friendly btw just let me know when, we'll come to you.

:laugh:

What exactly did he say??

I've not binned anyone yet... I just talk with most of the players :dunno:

"Oi, you f******g p**i" There really is no place for racism anywhere. He really had to go. :nono:

Good boy. That needs stamping out in football. I'm giving becoming a ref serious consideration.

Thank you. :thumbup:

For Tomassi , Manwell and Tevez i should know more tomorrow night about our summer tournament . Costs seem to be the main point at the minute so teams will have to pay a £50 entry fee, which if you charge your squad around £4 each will cover it. Looking at either 2 groups of 4 or 2 groups of 5 with top 2 qualifiying for semi finals. There will be dressing rooms / showers and a bar available

For Tomassi , Manwell and Tevez i should know more tomorrow night about our summer tournament . Costs seem to be the main point at the minute so teams will have to pay a £50 entry fee, which if you charge your squad around £4 each will cover it. Looking at either 2 groups of 4 or 2 groups of 5 with top 2 qualifiying for semi finals. There will be dressing rooms / showers and a bar available

Ok mate cheers.

Hope we get a friendly against all 3 of your teams. Just got the finishing touches on everything so i'm looking forward to the 08/09 season.

You know it makes sense Dave

Just think, you might be the only lad playing for a pub team who isn't old enough to actually drink in the pub in question.

Ha.

I could always have a nice cool lemonade :unsure: As long as you're paying I could anyway.

I know its wednesday but we played a midweek fixture me and masters (and i think originalrobbofox? could be wrong) played for west end ressies

won 4-1 against FC komrska (weird name) bagged a trick ready for the FT game woop woop!!!

Crazy game tonight.

Start of with our shite keeper drives over to the game, isn't in the starting line up so goes home leaving us in Northampton without a lift back. Tart.

3 new lads from Northampton :mellow: 5 minutes gone, one is red carded for punching two players. 10 minutes later both his mates say they can't be arsed (cheers lads!).

So were 3-0 down 15 minutes gone. 5-0 at half time. Finishes 5-1.

I know its wednesday but we played a midweek fixture me and masters (and i think originalrobbofox? could be wrong) played for west end ressies

won 4-1 against FC komrska (weird name) bagged a trick ready for the FT game woop woop!!!

You have played 8 games for the reserves and you dont know your team mates names !!!

BIG TIME CHARLIE :whistle:

yeah robbo played right back

We've played how many games together now Tom?? And you still dont realise Im OriginalRobboFOX!!! :unsure:

Ha ha, Tom played well, Sparky was solid at the back too. Had it not been for the Nike ball replacing the Mitre ball those sliced launches would have found Tom everytime from right-back, like they did on Sunday when we won 5-1...

The reserves were short of centre halfs and coupled with the fact that i wanted to get my 100 appearances before the end of the season , 4 1st team games left and im available for for 3 of them so should be ok now

lol sorry robbo :P i was 99% sure :thumbup: you been playing awesome recently :D link up from right back to striker has been the key! :P

Well done Sparky on a tremendous achievement when you get there :-D

Thats me done for season now :(

Archived