Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

AC Wigston 4-3 Kingsway

1-1 at half time, kingsway then scored 2 quick goals to make it 3-1 with 20 minutes left.

Squabble happened, our player pushed their player, their player retaliated with a punch and got sent off.

We were given a penalty, blatent penalty, to makee it 3-2, then a scarmble in the box to make it 3-3

Then, 1 minute left, they had a corner and scored, but ref disalowed the goal due to a foul on the keeper. we get it straight up, and were awarded another obvious penalty. Their player harshly reacted, and smacked the ref, resulting in a second red card for Kingsway. We scored the penaly, in the dieing seconds.

After the game, their whole team, and fans and everyone else bombarded the ref, felt sorry for him, as he was very young.

Ref had a pretty good game to be fair.

AC Wigston 4-3 Kingsway

1-1 at half time, kingsway then scored 2 quick goals to make it 3-1 with 20 minutes left.

Squabble happened, our player pushed their player, their player retaliated with a punch and got sent off.

We were given a penalty, blatent penalty, to makee it 3-2, then a scarmble in the box to make it 3-3

Then, 1 minute left, they had a corner and scored, but ref disalowed the goal due to a foul on the keeper. we get it straight up, and were awarded another obvious penalty. Their player harshly reacted, and smacked the ref, resulting in a second red card for Kingsway. We scored the penaly, in the dieing seconds.

After the game, their whole team, and fans and everyone else bombarded the ref, felt sorry for him, as he was very young.

Out of order that.

People are gonna act like that it's just going to ruin the game because if people are acting like that towards the ref then he is going to be scared of making decisions.

AC Wigston 4-3 Kingsway

I would be shocked that a team had 2 players off for throwing punches if I hadn't seen it was Kingsway.

West End 3-0 Kirby Muxloe Rangers

We were excellent today , 1 of our best performances of the season and a clean sheet for us even with an outfield player in goal . Still got 3 games left though, want seasons end now

AC Wigston 4-3 Kingsway

Disgusting.

They should be kicked out the league full stop.

And people continue to wonder why they don't have qualified referees.

Disgusting.

Its getting worse and worse , i despair with the leagues who let teams get away with it , dont fine them kick them out !!

Disgusting.

Kingsway 18's are pretty foul mouthed. Especially in the cup final vs Quorn, the abuse to the referee was disgusting. Surely if you tell the ref to Fcuk off, thats a sending off?

Kingsway 18's are pretty foul mouthed. Especially in the cup final vs Quorn, the abuse to the referee was disgusting. Surely if you tell the ref to Fcuk off, thats a sending off?

They've had 2 players sent off in 3 matches against us this season. 17's that is.

Lost 2-0 at Asfordby today. At 1-0 our right mid's cross-cum-shot ( :unsure: ) was carried over the line by their keeper only for their coach, the linesman, to rule it hadn't crossed the line. Shocking decision and did end up costing us a point.

Tom, you should have no problem winning at Asfordby. We have our final game against Kingsway on Friday, and I see they're in top form! lol

We lost 5-2 yesterday to asfordby.

Last game for Raynsway Rangers F.C due to us quitting

Free Agent Looking For A New Club, Ask If Interested ;)

Ahhhh.

Where do you live?

The offer is on the table lad.
I'll match his deal.

Plus I gurantee more beer than him.

Much much more beer.

Beer galore in fact. Like pussy galore, but beer, and no sexual ineuendos. Or poor spelling.

What divisons are both your teams in?

Where do you play our home games etc..

Charnwood Sunday League

Derby Road Loughborough.

I thought you were playing on Saturdays??

In all seriousness Ashley I was only pissing about, you'd be better signing for Tevez. I take it you know him better than me and he'll be alot closer. We're in Ashby/Coalville.

I thought you were playing on Saturdays??

In all seriousness Ashley I was only pissing about, you'd be better signing for Tevez. I take it you know him better than me and he'll be alot closer. We're in Ashby/Coalville.

More people wanted to play Sundays and have there Saturdays free. What league you in Manwell? Alliance?

BMG 2 - 3 West End Utd

Make shift West End team played well, had about 16 chances and only put 3 away... West End Utd Reserves Right Back (Me) played in goal for West End Utd. :crylaugh:

And they only scored 2? ROFL

Archived