Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Collected my League Winners today and expecting another one in 6-a-side. Good season but next season will be much much better.

I still aint herd anything from Charnwood (AGM was a week ago!) annoying put alot of effort into this wouldn't mind them telling me if we've been accepted or not so I can buy the equipment I need.

:giggle:

Just keep coming down until we know, no rush, Apparently we're up to 16 players signed on and comitted.

anymore news?

Not really, not sure what news we'll get now either. We had 8 turn up yesterday for our 6 a side tournament, and they're our only 8 players so just got to wait and see how many more we get. If any.

Presentation on Friday so maybe we'll know a bit more.

Not really, not sure what news we'll get now either. We had 8 turn up yesterday for our 6 a side tournament, and they're our only 8 players so just got to wait and see how many more we get. If any.

Presentation on Friday so maybe we'll know a bit more.

Has no one asked why exactly your entering a team without enough players. :giggle:

I still aint herd anything from Charnwood (AGM was a week ago!) annoying put alot of effort into this wouldn't mind them telling me if we've been accepted or not so I can buy the equipment I need.

Hmmmm... yeah it is a bit of a pain!! We're getting our sponsor money this week (thingers crossed)

Any news mate?

Any news mate?

I've rung them, we're in........apaprently, although he said he's posted all the forms off on the Sunday and I've not got em yet. :unsure: Might be slow delivery if he's sent em 2nd class what with the bank holiday and all.

Our tourny wont be going ahead now , for what we are going earn out of it it is not worth the hassle of organising it .

Our reserves are looking for a goalscorer if anyone fancies a crack , 1st team and reserves train together starting 1st sunday in july

Archived