Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

1 quality centre midfielder, surely you will challenge for 1 of the flanks ? They aint got much out there

Ahh I'll struggle, don't think I'm seen as much of a winger because I'm one of the slowest. Plus, we played 3-5-2 in the first friendly of the summer, perhaps what you say is true.

Had any friendlies yet Sparks?

Ahh I'll struggle, don't think I'm seen as much of a winger because I'm one of the slowest. Plus, we played 3-5-2 in the first friendly of the summer, perhaps what you say is true.

Had any friendlies yet Sparks?

No mate , our reserves on the 3rd Aug is the 1st , then we host Sparta Parva , and Fosse City

Take it our friendly is on, our league doesn't start till September 7th.

Yes mate 31st August is fine as long as we dont start then . Ill not confirm the pitch until our fixtures are confirmed

Edit , friendly will be off mate . Our 1st league match will be wed 27th and will play a league game on the 31 st

Yes mate 31st August is fine as long as we dont start then . Ill not confirm the pitch until our fixtures are confirmed

Edit , friendly will be off mate . Our 1st league match will be wed 27th and will play a league game on the 31 st

Really? Early start that we don't start till the 7th of Sep.

I'll cross it off.

Anyone want a freindly on the 31st?? lol

Really? Early start that we don't start till the 7th of Sep.

I'll cross it off.

Anyone want a freindly on the 31st?? lol

Earliest we have ever started , think last season there was backlog of fixtures so alliance trying to start early

Fosse City are playing Measham Imps (or the Mimps as I affectionately call them) in a pre season friendly at their ground on Saturday.

No injuries please!

Measham Imperial? Got some good players they have. Got some dire ones as well though.

Measham Imperial? Got some good players they have. Got some dire ones as well though.

Yes, that's them. Two of our lads play for them on Saturdays and us on Sundays. We beat them in a friendly last season actually.

Archived