Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Sileby Athletic 1 Sparta Parva 0

Very good game. Heat made it difficult to play in.

Error from our keeper gifted the goal.

Sileby's keeper played well.

Shaun Wilkes suicide pass!

Tom Lofthouse.....woos! :D

The Turkish guy ?

We play our reserves next sunday followed by Sparta Parva and Fosse City . Hoping Bert will give us a go for a few of those . Parva play our Reserves also the day we play Fosse

Aths-Parva

Good game but very difficault in the heat, parva had far more chances thought we were weak up front but i'm sure we have players to come in up there.

Maybes and Alberts clash was pretty nasty also, glad both are ok.

Aths-Parva

Good game but very difficault in the heat, parva had far more chances thought we were weak up front but i'm sure we have players to come in up there.

Awww :wub:

Played today mate ;)

Aths-Parva

Tommeh were you the right wing back today? looked decent (dont worry tevez i aint poaching! :-D).

i dont think it was a case that you were weak up front, just our defence was too good (hints at maybes :P) there was some good battling in the midfield really enjoyed it, shame it wasnt on grass to do some good hard slide tackling but it was still good.

return leg next summer?

Tommeh were you the right wing back today? looked decent (dont worry tevez i aint poaching! :-D).

i dont think it was a case that you were weak up front, just our defence was too good (hints at maybes :P) there was some good battling in the midfield really enjoyed it, shame it wasnt on grass to do some good hard slide tackling but it was still good.

return leg next summer?

:crylaugh:

Average.

Cheeky bastard.

My eye is swollen and is now drooping over my left eye.

Good victory for us, the pitch made it very hard to play on because the ball just sailed threw to the keepers because of the bounce.

You missed Roberto Young upfront. The guy who played centre back(number 12) was good.

Sileby Athletic 1 Sparta Parva 0

Quite suprised at that to be honest.

Think I've skanked my way into the team for our first friendly on Sunday against Aston-On-Trenet. Probable on one of the flanks though, and I think it's more to do with my commitment and the fact it's my team than talent lol.

How long is a piece of string? It just is. There's no evidence for this fact, and even though I've never played in another league, it IS a fact.

I actually do agree, yes the Alliance League does have some better teams. If you want to prove how good they are do you fancy a friendly?

I actually do agree, yes the Alliance League does have some better teams. If you want to prove how good they are do you fancy a friendly?

We're booked up, and same goes with our Saturday team.

I don't hold much sway anyway. Shame, are you any good? Going straight into Div 2?

Archived