Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Tevez your playing Loughborough FC!???

You off your fuking rocker or something?

Nope.

Should be a good work out for us, which is what we need. Maybe so, If we get a battering we've learnt a lesson. I'm looking forward to it tbh.

Bring it on.

(Any news about the pitch)?

Fosse City are playing Measham Imps (or the Mimps as I affectionately call them) in a pre season friendly at their ground on Saturday.

No injuries please!

We won this 3-2 :cool:

Have them again tomorrow, on the new Juedgemeadow all weather pitches.

Hopefully won't be as bloody hot.

Anstey 6-3 Kirby :cool:

going well in pre season :rolleyes:

Nice win for you.

I couldnt make training yesterday I has having new sky and internet installed. :(

I shall be there on wednesday tho ;)

And Yes, I know liam :P

Nope.

Should be a good work out for us, which is what we need. Maybe so, If we get a battering we've learnt a lesson. I'm looking forward to it tbh.

Bring it on.

(Any news about the pitch)?

........."if" lol

And I was worried about playing Ivanhoes 3rd team.

We beat Aston on-trent reserves (I think they were the reserves anyway) 3-1 and it should of been about 6. Not bad for a first game plenty of work to do though.

And I thought we'd descided on Mountsourrel Leisure centre, as I've said I can try and get a pitch in Ashby but the cost of that plus a ref would be alot.

........."if" lol

And I was worried about playing Ivanhoes 3rd team.

We beat Aston on-trent reserves (I think they were the reserves anyway) 3-1 and it should of been about 6. Not bad for a first game plenty of work to do though.

And I thought we'd descided on Mountsourrel Leisure centre, as I've said I can try and get a pitch in Ashby but the cost of that plus a ref would be alot.

Sorry Mr Non League.

Not really much playing a friendly considering we're in the same division.

Sorry Mr Non League.

Not really much playing a friendly considering we're in the same division.

Apart from the obvious things such as fitness and getting your team cordinated and ready for the season :D

But if it's going to be difficult and you can't be arsed then fair enough.

Many people thought we were going to get beat by Sparta Parva, by a heavy scoreline, but we didn't. Loughborough have gone downhill from what I've heard as they finished near the bottom of the North Leicestershire, which alot of my mates play in. We won't be judging books by their covers.

Many people thought we were going to get beat by Sparta Parva, by a heavy scoreline, but we didn't. Loughborough have gone downhill from what I've heard as they finished near the bottom of the North Leicestershire, which alot of my mates play in. We won't be judging books by their covers.

Premier League though? As in one off the Senior League, they're a good team :unsure:

You get even a draw off them and you'll cream division four.

Premier League though? As in one off the Senior League, they're a good team :unsure:

You get even a draw off them and you'll cream division four.

Every one likes a challenge, games like this show us how much work we have to do in order to be ready.

Archived