Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Classic game today...

West End United (Sparky's team) 3 - 2 Sparta Parva (Tomassi's Team)

Game of 2 halves, Parva up 2-0 at the break with a couple of poachers finishes from yours truly :P then West End dominated second half scored 2 in a minute and bagged an awesome 35 yarder, what a goal to win it!

Our mad turk saving another penalty! :D

Classic game today...

West End United (Sparky's team) 3 - 2 Sparta Parva (Tomassi's Team)

Game of 2 halves, Parva up 2-0 at the break with a couple of poachers finishes from yours truly :P then West End dominated second half scored 2 in a minute and bagged an awesome 35 yarder, what a goal to win it!

Our mad turk saving another penalty! :D

Was a good game , harsh on us to come in at the break 2-0 down but was a massive test of character for us and was happy with our second half showing , we could have had 5 or 6 if our strikers put their chances away . I reckon you guys will be right up there in Division 4 , just gotta cut the bleeding whinging out !! :D

I've heard on the grapevine Tevez is too chicken to play us again ???

Prove us wrong Tevez by playing us :D

Bit of a pointless exercise playing each other again. Especially when I'm in talks with a few clubs for friendlies and they require dates.

Bit of a pointless exercise playing each other again. Especially when I'm in talks with a few clubs for friendlies and they require dates.

We are looking for a friendly on Thursday 21st August , 615 kick off at our place , you fancy that Tevez ?

We are looking for a friendly on Thursday 21st August , 615 kick off at our place , you fancy that Tevez ?

Tevez please say yes all we have to do is turn up they have pitch and stuff, should be good game.

Referee was atrocious at our game today sent me off for time wasting when we were losing 4-1 :huh: IDIOT.

thanks for letting me know directly then :rolleyes:

Haven't said No yet. But i think the reason you want to play us is because you want to get on over us.

Yes mate sorted. Facebook message me.

Haven't said No yet. But i think the reason you want to play us is because you want to get on over us.

why would we want to get one over on you from losing a non-competitive friendly? the result is irrespective

Just been to the Football League meeting.

Football Fanatics Division 2

Anatolia FC

Athletic Sportsmen FC

Aylstone United FC

Bulls Head Countesthorpe FC

Dulka Hillside FC

Football Fanatics FC

Kilby Town FC

Nautical Willam (Sunday) FC

Nottingham WMC FC

Shoemakers FC

We've got Manwells team first game of the season.

:D knew that would happen.

You've got Manwells team on Sunday if you can be arsed to sort it out.

Do you want me to sort a pitch Tevez I can do it, it'll just cost a bit.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Thringston Vale in the cup, quality :rolleyes: on the bright side it's right near me so it aint far to go for a pasting.

:D knew that would happen.

You've got Manwells team on Sunday if you can be arsed to sort it out.

Do you want me to sort a pitch Tevez I can do it, it'll just cost a bit.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Thringston Vale in the cup, quality :rolleyes: on the bright side it's right near me so it aint far to go for a pasting.

Alright then mate, thats fine.

We've got Groby Dynamo, they are a new team so I can't really judge them.

PM about Costs and Ref?

County Cup Fixtures out

West End United reserves vs Sileby Athletic!!!

others include

ATM Logistics vs Ashby railway

Sparta Parva vs Xtreme Alliance

Fosse must have recieved a bye cant see them on da list

see the full list of the Sunday Vase Trophy at... Cup Draw

Archived