Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

When does everyones league start mine starts on the 31st of August. And is anyone from here in Divison 2 of the Alliance League?

I used to play for LM United.

Surely by now that kicking the ball away and time wasting is pointless.

Why?

When it happens to me I caution and stop the watch. Ok I've cautioned for it once cos the player was annoying me :whistle:

I stop the watch every time though.

for him to warrant that sorta fine and suspension surely more happened in the incident, was foul and abusive language used directly/indirectly towards to ref? if this was the case then i'm not surprised the referee sent the form in.

one of the sileby players was lucky we had a lenient ref when he slapped one of the sparta players after a foul. the sparta player gave him advise to keep his hands down to not give away free kicks and got slapped lol it was only a friendly lol

for him to warrant that sorta fine and suspension surely more happened in the incident, was foul and abusive language used directly/indirectly towards to ref? if this was the case then i'm not surprised the referee sent the form in.

one of the sileby players was lucky we had a lenient ref when he slapped one of the sparta players after a foul. the sparta player gave him advise to keep his hands down to not give away free kicks and got slapped lol it was only a friendly lol

Great third person story. You did wind our player up and you wern't the referee so stop trying to make it look all bad on us.

All i said was "That is a shit decision referee"...Yellow Card

Ball was played through one of our players was offside but didnt touch the ball, I was 10 yards on side so decided to lob the keeper from edge of the area just incase by the off chance the whistle had not blown. The referee deemed this time wasting even though there were 10 minutes left and we were losing 4-1....Great decision referee.

....Hardly an excuse Tevez people will be trying to wind you up all season.

Shouting in their face and telling him the same thing over and over is really clever. Also it wasn't his job to tell him it was the Referee's job.

Ok he shouldn't of retaliated like that but nor he should of acted the clever man and showed off to people that was hardly amused.

Shouting in their face and telling him the same thing over and over is really clever. Also it wasn't his job to tell him it was the Referee's job.

Ok he shouldn't of retaliated like that but nor he should of acted the clever man and showed off to people that was hardly amused.

:thumbup:

Great third person story. You did wind our player up and you wern't the referee so stop trying to make it look all bad on us.

Not trying to make you look bad at all mate, all i said to the kid was to keep his hands down and he wont give fouls away and he lost it, you agreed with me at the time and said you wont allow that to continue, and in a real game he would have been sent off and suspended for 5 weeks with a £38 fine, maybe more as he raised his hands. You need to stop taking everything i say on a personal level aswel.

judging by the amounts of yellows and reds and excuses you lot have gotta be careful, its a mens league and every team will try and get one ahead of you in any way they can.

we had a bad game towards the referee against West End and took the advice from Sparky and we are now back to respecting the referee's every decision, right or wrong you just have to get on with it. steep learning curve but one we have learnt quickly.

As for bone, it was an unfortunate booking, and due to one swearword you now have a ban, thats very unlucky but its the rules. Some refs are more lenient than others, but you got one who stuck by the book that day. my only booking in football was when i played a player though on goal to score and the lino flagged it i told him to **** off and i got carded, deservedly. lessons to be learnt everywhere

All i said was "That is a shit decision referee"...Yellow Card

Ball was played through one of our players was offside but didnt touch the ball, I was 10 yards on side so decided to lob the keeper from edge of the area just incase by the off chance the whistle had not blown. The referee deemed this time wasting even though there were 10 minutes left and we were losing 4-1....Great decision referee.

Kicking the ball away could also have been deemed Unsporting Behaviour by the Referee. He may have felt that you were kicking the ball away in disgust at the offside decision.

Not trying to make you look bad at all mate, all i said to the kid was to keep his hands down and he wont give fouls away and he lost it, you agreed with me at the time and said you wont allow that to continue, and in a real game he would have been sent off and suspended for 5 weeks with a £38 fine, maybe more as he raised his hands. You need to stop taking everything i say on a personal level aswel.

judging by the amounts of yellows and reds and excuses you lot have gotta be careful, its a mens league and every team will try and get one ahead of you in any way they can.

we had a bad game towards the referee against West End and took the advice from Sparky and we are now back to respecting the referee's every decision, right or wrong you just have to get on with it. steep learning curve but one we have learnt quickly.

As for bone, it was an unfortunate booking, and due to one swearword you now have a ban, thats very unlucky but its the rules. Some refs are more lenient than others, but you got one who stuck by the book that day. my only booking in football was when i played a player though on goal to score and the lino flagged it i told him to **** off and i got carded, deservedly. lessons to be learnt everywhere

1) Was you at the game when our players got booked/sent off?

2) "Not trying to make you look bad at all mate" and "excuses you lot have" makes it rather confusing.

Did I admit he was wrong to retaliate? Yes I did, but there was no need to make someone look like a twat when you was dishing it out, if the referee wanted to tell him to keep his hands down he would of, everyone was doing it all game and you know it, I can recall the words of what the player said, " Only the referee is allowed to warn me" Did you stop? No. I can trust you he's not the guy to be picking up yellow cards every week.

We've had two pre season games since then (Loughborough FC and West End tonight) and we've picked up no bookings/sending offs.? We've learned for ourselves it's going to get silly if it happens again.

Also when you put "you need to stop taking everything i say on a personal level" bollocks. Them two paragraphs patronized myself and my team. If it's a problem and you want to broadcast it out on a forum well done and funny you didn't aim for the sympathy vote in writing in third person.

Good luck with the season.

Archived