Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

1) Was you at the game when our players got booked/sent off?

2) "Not trying to make you look bad at all mate" and "excuses you lot have" makes it rather confusing.

Did I admit he was wrong to retaliate? Yes I did, but there was no need to make someone look like a twat when you was dishing it out, if the referee wanted to tell him to keep his hands down he would of, everyone was doing it all game and you know it, I can recall the words of what the player said, " Only the referee is allowed to warn me" Did you stop? No. I can trust you he's not the guy to be picking up yellow cards every week.

We've had two pre season games since then (Loughborough FC and West End tonight) and we've picked up no bookings/sending offs.? We've learned for ourselves it's going to get silly if it happens again.

Also when you put "you need to stop taking everything i say on a personal level" bollocks. Them two paragraphs patronized myself and my team. If it's a problem and you want to broadcast it out on a forum well done and funny you didn't aim for the sympathy vote in writing in third person.

Good luck with the season.

I'm getting a touch of Deja Vu here.

Erm... No Yasmins, night before a game. No sex, we are not Brazil at the 2006 World Cup.

And that should do. No wait, no getting completely wrecked night before a game. 10 drinks maximum.

I dont do Indian food, Im celebate and im T Total...Sorted.

I dont do Indian food, Im celebate and im T Total...Sorted.

You will be fine then, just Tom and Tevez I am concerned about.

Tom thinks he is Pete Doherty (party animal) and Tevez was asking me if I fancied Yasmins earlier on. Going to be along season I feel.

You will be fine then, just Tom and Tevez I am concerned about.

Tom thinks he is Pete Doherty (party animal) and Tevez was asking me if I fancied Yasmins earlier on. Going to be along season I feel.

Not good is it mate.

These are eager young boys and the heat of the moment got to them all. That was our first and last Red card this season.

.....sound like the most stupid red card ever if you ask me but there you go. Kicking the ball away when 4-1 down? wtf.

Just been through a whole load of shit confirming our pitch, NW Leics DC are a joke at times.

Absolutley played off the park from start to finish , no excuses here . If Sileby dont win the division their in then it take a bloody good team to stop them . We were outpassed in midfield and ran ragged at the back , our top men didnt perform and Sileby took advantage , some of our defending was a joke , Number 9 was a clever player and i thought Andy Mee had a big bearing on the game . Only positives for us were a young lad called Max making his debut and looked a good player and the fact this game was only a friendly but unless we improve fast then i fear for us this season

Absolutley played off the park from start to finish , no excuses here . If Sileby dont win the division their in then it take a bloody good team to stop them . We were outpassed in midfield and ran ragged at the back , our top men didnt perform and Sileby took advantage , some of our defending was a joke , Number 9 was a clever player and i thought Andy Mee had a big bearing on the game . Only positives for us were a young lad called Max making his debut and looked a good player and the fact this game was only a friendly but unless we improve fast then i fear for us this season

I thought the player in the centre of the park, tanned skin, tall, good in the air was one of your best players liked the look of him.

If it wasnt for you and your centre back partner could have been alot more then 6 mate. Well played.

Bet your legs are aching today aint they haha?

I thought the player in the centre of the park, tanned skin, tall, good in the air was one of your best players liked the look of him.

If it wasnt for you and your centre back partner could have been alot more then 6 mate. Well played.

Bet your legs are aching today aint they haha?

Yeah , been banned for 2 years and just come back , he will be awesome for us eventually .

As for my legs been up and down a ladder all day today and in bloody agony after that runaround !!

Yeah , been banned for 2 years and just come back , he will be awesome for us eventually .

As for my legs been up and down a ladder all day today and in bloody agony after that runaround !!

How come?

Youll do well with him in the middle of the park.

Archived