Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Magna Town 2008 2-3 Fosse City

Good win today. Made it tough for ourselves at times but we've got the 3 points. Got players still to come in who are on hols etc. Jamie made his debut on the right and had a corking game considering he has a chest infection!

Bloody shattered now.

Ibstock 2-3 Burbage Old Boys.

Good performance, we didn't deserve to lose. A draw would have been a fair result.

We were 2-0 down just after half-time, and we battled back to 2-2, but about 4 minutes from the end they scored a free kick. Supposedly they are the best team in the league so if that's true, we didn't too bad. Still would have like to win though.

Our best player couldn't play :angry:

He plays for Dagenham and Redbridge reserves. Couldn't get back in time.

Anyway, we lost 4-2. Against the team who won the league last year.

a) It was never a 4-2 game.

b) We only had one sub because of the absence of our best player. We used a sub, then someone got injured. So went down to 10 men with 30 minutes remaining. At which point it was 2-2. They duely scored a third when we went a player down. Then another of our players got a knock and we were playing with 9 men.

Their right back was also shite. Our best player is a left winger. So he'd have terrorised him. Plus if we had him we would never have gone down to 10 men.

We also came very close on 3 occasions.

Very unlucky for the lads today, but a good performance we can be proud of. We should beat them at our place providing we have all of our players.

As for my performance, i'm pleased. Referee said I'd be his man of the match.

:crylaugh:

Good luck to both your sides next week

Ha we're going to need it, slumped to a 4-3 defeat away at Greenhill after being 3-2 up with 10 left.

Still not a bad result given that they did pretty well in Division 3 last season and only just missed out on promotion and also had a pretty good cup run. Performance was a lot better than the Sparta Parva game.

I would tell you all why we lost but I don't want to give Tevez any insight into our team :giggle:.

Our best player couldn't play :angry:

He plays for Dagenham and Redbridge reserves. Couldn't get back in time.

Anyway, we lost 4-2. Against the team who won the league last year.

a) It was never a 4-2 game.

b) We only had one sub because of the absence of our best player. We used a sub, then someone got injured. So went down to 10 men with 30 minutes remaining. At which point it was 2-2. They duely scored a third when we went a player down. Then another of our players got a knock and we were playing with 9 men.

Their right back was also shite. Our best player is a left winger. So he'd have terrorised him. Plus if we had him we would never have gone down to 10 men.

We also came very close on 3 occasions.

Very unlucky for the lads today, but a good performance we can be proud of. We should beat them at our place providing we have all of our players.

As for my performance, i'm pleased. Referee said I'd be his man of the match.

Excuses Excuses, you lost the game big deal.

(Also, If your "best player" plays for Dagenham and Redbridge Reserves he can't be signed on for both)

He can can't he? two of mine play for Saturday teams.

What I'm trying to say is a Proffesional Club wouldn't let one there players go to play Sunday League football, it's happened with someone who's played in my year group a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is a Proffesional Club wouldn't let one there players go to play Sunday League football, it's happened with someone who's played in my year group a few years back.

This happens all the time mainly with goalkeepers under different names lol

.....I'd be suprised if Dagenham and Redbridge rezie players were full time proffesionals.

Archived