Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Magna Town 3 - 4 Sparta Parva

Good performance by the boys and a deserved victory. Measures had a goal ruled out for offside even though he was not lol He was not happy!!

Seen that before :cool:

We took a 6-2 beating today. Hate midweek games but at least that's over! We were missing 7 players but I managed to score my only goal of the season so I'll take that.

That information is correct, I was hoping the FT game would be a runout but... Maybe on the bench Sunday but dont really want to risk it mate. Long season.

You got a full strength squad?

To my knoweldge we have 19 fit players and our right back might be out.

But he's shit anyway so no big loss.

:angry:

Why? :unsure:

Matt would, he wanted me to come to your friendly last week apparently. :unsure:

Ah yes, funny one Matt.

Matt apparently has a drivers license and a car, yet I've never actually seen him drive anywhere, much in the same way someone told me he nearly signed for Coalville town yet I've never actually seen any evidence of football talent.

Can pretty much gurantee he wont be driving on Sunday.

I might be :thumbup:

Good, thought you was in skeg though.

....I though you played for Sparta Parva, or West End lol make your mind up.

Breedon are going win our league I reckon, found out last night they've signed about 7 really good players.

Yeah I've heard about Breedon aswell, we have to get on the Motorway for that game so I'm calling it the M1 Derby. Then again, Riverside were tipped by many to win the league and they're not to bad. Will be interesting league me thinks.

I want to watch your match, but I demand someone give me a lift.

No chance from our lot, half of them don't even know where our training ground is let alone Standon Under Bardon.

Good, thought you was in skeg though.

Yeah I've heard about Breedon aswell, we have to get on the Motorway for that game so I'm calling it the M1 Derby. Then again, Riverside were tipped by many to win the league and they're not to bad. Will be interesting league me thinks.

No chance from our lot, half of them don't even know where our training ground is let alone Standon Under Bardon.

I know it well.

Not picking the little scrounger up though :P

lol

You know it was a treat!

I presume you got back easy enough...

Just about yeah, I them promptly collapsed on the sofa, was rudely awoken at 8, went back to bed, slept like a treat and was half hour late for work.

Cannot wait till our next trip to Victoria ground.

Seen that before :cool:

We took a 6-2 beating today. Hate midweek games but at least that's over! We were missing 7 players but I managed to score my only goal of the season so I'll take that.

You did, but even more amazing than that was Hillsdon scoring, or should I say Skillsdon. The ref said we didn't deserve to get beaten by that scoreline but Chicko coming off with a broken foot within the first 20 mins didn't help matters.

Oh well, cup game on Sunday.

'Mon the Fosse!

You did, but even more amazing than that was Hillsdon scoring, or should I say Skillsdon. The ref said we didn't deserve to get beaten by that scoreline but Chicko coming off with a broken foot within the first 20 mins didn't help matters.

Oh well, cup game on Sunday.

'Mon the Fosse!

Who have fosse got?

We have Niffy Reserves.

Archived