Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Good, thought you was in skeg though.

Yeah I've heard about Breedon aswell, we have to get on the Motorway for that game so I'm calling it the M1 Derby. Then again, Riverside were tipped by many to win the league and they're not to bad. Will be interesting league me thinks.

No chance from our lot, half of them don't even know where our training ground is let alone Standon Under Bardon.

Im Riversides right back normally, missed the game against sileby as i was in cyprus, but the lads said it was one of the hardest games in pre season. we beat epanal rovers 5-1 and there a div 1 side so not sure what this div 4 is gonna be like as were a new team?

Im Riversides right back normally, missed the game against sileby as i was in cyprus, but the lads said it was one of the hardest games in pre season. we beat epanal rovers 5-1 and there a div 1 side so not sure what this div 4 is gonna be like as were a new team?

Ahhh nice one!

Yeah our game against Riverside was very good we lost our rag second half and you lot deserved to win in all fairness. Looking forward to the new season, think we're up for it. It's gonna be like the Carlos Tevez at West Ham saga if Bert's on the scene on Sunday lol Hopefully him and our other lads will be knocking in a few.

Div 4, in my opinion, is like entering the unknown. Too many new teams to judge and with hearing about Breedon and a few other teams fixing up there squads.

Who have fosse got?

We have Niffy Reserves.

Good team that, we drew 3-3 first game of the season with them, watch out for their strikers - absolute mentalists.

We have Lutterworth Knights at flaming Lutterworth :@

Ahhh nice one!

Yeah our game against Riverside was very good we lost our rag second half and you lot deserved to win in all fairness. Looking forward to the new season, think we're up for it. It's gonna be like the Carlos Tevez at West Ham saga if Bert's on the scene on Sunday lol Hopefully him and our other lads will be knocking in a few.

Div 4, in my opinion, is like entering the unknown. Too many new teams to judge and with hearing about Breedon and a few other teams fixing up there squads.

Games off Tevez.

Tell you secretary he needs to keep his phone on on Sundays! :giggle:

Good team that, we drew 3-3 first game of the season with them, watch out for their strikers - absolute mentalists.

We have Lutterworth Knights at flaming Lutterworth :@

Well I never. :P:D

Played against St.Andrews second team today, won 1-0 but they were getting angry towards the end and there were a couple of fights breaking out between one of our strikers and one of their centre-halfs, they had been at each other all day. Dirty tackles were flying in left, right, centre, players should have been booked at least if not sent off for some but the Ref did nothing.

Riverside lost 3-0 to walsh uk, we were missing 6 first team regulars and playing on a swimming pool. But even so we were crap! just one of them days when nothing went for us, they should of had 3 sent off in the first half alone but i dont think the ref wanted the paperwork, lots of laps at training as punishment me thinks >_<

Riverside lost 3-0 to walsh uk, we were missing 6 first team regulars and playing on a swimming pool. But even so we were crap! just one of them days when nothing went for us, they should of had 3 sent off in the first half alone but i dont think the ref wanted the paperwork, lots of laps at training as punishment me thinks >_<

You lot were on Rawlins yeah? I watched a bit as we were waiting around for our under 8's team to turn up, there seemed to be a few missing from the team that best us a few weeks ago.

The under 8's team I co-manage won 13-0 which was very pleasing of course they all think their amazing now, keeping the little buggers feet on the ground could be tricky!

Archived