Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Riverside lost 3-0 to walsh uk, we were missing 6 first team regulars and playing on a swimming pool. But even so we were crap! just one of them days when nothing went for us, they should of had 3 sent off in the first half alone but i dont think the ref wanted the paperwork, lots of laps at training as punishment me thinks >_<

Quality, we've got them at the weekend lol

Looks like that was the only game in our division not to fall foul of the weather.

We're not top anymore <_< :giggle:

Ah we got rammed 6-2 for the second successive game. Dunno what's going on with Fosse at the moment, I'm just hoping it's due to the ridiculous amount of injuries and other absentees we have and not something deeper. It was only a cup game but success breeds success. We had a player sent off for lipping too.

You lot were on Rawlins yeah? I watched a bit as we were waiting around for our under 8's team to turn up, there seemed to be a few missing from the team that best us a few weeks ago.

The under 8's team I co-manage won 13-0 which was very pleasing of course they all think their amazing now, keeping the little buggers feet on the ground could be tricky!

yeah we were missin our best 6 players as they all went on hoiday, there back for sunday though, we got chanrnwood foresters reserves.

I seen something in your Facebook stauts, what have you done mate?

Sent an e-mail to my secretary re arrangements and stuff, copied the league General Secretary of the league in by accident.

Lets say both my mate and the head of league have a similar name from a similar part of the world which I pointed out in a way that could of been more tactfull.

I also start the e-mail "fooking hell"

Sent an e-mail to my secretary re arrangements and stuff, copied the league General Secretary of the league in by accident.

Lets say both my mate and the head of league have a similar name from a similar part of the world which I pointed out in a way that could of been more tactfull.

I also start the e-mail "fooking hell"

Badtimes mate, sure you will be fine.

Haha, reading goals on monday in the Mercury it's got the score and the goalscorers for the Alliance League. Sick guy.

Mercury are sponsors of the alliance league , thats why alliance gets more coverage

Archived