Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Ye Chris Parkin had given me two games at the same date / time (the second being Coalville vs. Anstey) I told him and said I'd do the Coalville one because that is nearest to where I live and he said Nah do the other one.

How did it go? Also, how did you know I was supposed to have it lol

Ahh, It went fine Coalville lost 9-1 :giggle: and Anstey missed a penalty in the third minute as well.

Afternoon game was the most undiscipilned I have ever reffed. 7 yellows and a red with linesman that didn't know the offside rule and parents that shout out rules that don't exist. Shocking :nono:

Afternoon game was the most undiscipilned I have ever reffed. 7 yellows and a red with linesman that didn't know the offside rule and parents that shout out rules that don't exist. Shocking :nono:

Fun day out then. lol

Ahh, It went fine Coalville lost 9-1 :giggle: and Anstey missed a penalty in the third minute as well.

What age? lol

Yeah we had a couple where we were through or just one player to beat and they either just but an arm round us to stope us (like John Terry yesterday) or just tripped us up.

Once it got a heated their players didn't seem to care what they did. One particular nasty tackle on me nearly forced me to come off, he came in with his studs on my thigh then scraped them down my leg. Didn't even get booked.

>_<

We played Highfields last week and they were fine although we did have a good referee against them. I thought Ibstock would be up there this season have you just been unlucky? We won 3-2 today :thumbup:

Forgot to mention Walsh UK are the mouthies bunch of priks I have encountered in my life.

Thinking priks are something Im going to have to get used to in this league though!

Common place in sunday football mate , pisses me right off but have to learn to deal with it

We played Highfields last week and they were fine although we did have a good referee against them. I thought Ibstock would be up there this season have you just been unlucky? We won 3-2 today :thumbup:

Do you play for Harborough U16s?

We should be near the top tbh, been unlucky in 2 games, today and the 1st game with Burbage but last week against Barrow we were poor. Once we win one, we'll win a lot more.

Who did you play today?

Exeter Arms 2 - 2 Sparta Parva

Good game where we took the lead after 10minutes and held out till the 60th minute. Then 88th minute they bagged what they though was the winner, until that man Tom Measures popped up with an overhead from 7 yeards in the 90th minute. Fair result in all.

4 games and 7 points on the board. Solid start for the boys in blue! :thumbup:

Not really Sunday league but related, and couldn't be arsed to make a new thread.

Does anyone play for a really shit U17 team that NSLL could come along to.

I'm seriously shite at football, but it's something I want to improve on but without regular training it's impossible. At the moment am still tagging on to an U14 side because I can pass for 14 :P .

Yeah, useful, apparently. Take out the new teams it'd be them and the Royal Oak favoured for promotion.

We have Royal Oak next week are they good then, Our game (Riverside) was called off as Charnwood Foresters reserves have no team anymore?? lol.

Four_0809

Chg Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 1 Walsh UK 2 1 1 0 5 2 3 4

2 2 Loughborough Royal Oak 1 1 0 0 5 4 1 3

3 3 Birstall Trees Reserves 1 1 0 0 2 1 1 3

4 4 Ashby Railway 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1

5 5 Swannington 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1

6 6 Three Nuns 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1

7 7 Britannia Inn 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

8 8 Charnwood Foresters Reserves 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

9 9 Sileby Athletic 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

10 10 Breedon 1 0 0 1 4 5 -1 0