Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We have Kegworth in the Cup tonight after it got called off last week.

WE've not won in the league yet so we need a confidence boost from a win!

Pah.

60% of the possession, couldn't score. Again.

IN the end it was 1-0 to Kegworth, but could have been so different.

We had 2 penalty shouts turned down (one was a stone wall penalty), hit the post twice, missed two 1 on 1s, they're keeper made some good saves and had a header cleared off the line.

They had 1 penalty claim turned down, hit the post, our keeper made a couple of good saves and a tap-in open goal after our keeper made a rare mistake.

Should have won. :frusty:

Performance was good though, big improvement.

Pah.

60% of the possession, couldn't score. Again.

IN the end it was 1-0 to Kegworth, but could have been so different.

We had 2 penalty shouts turned down (one was a stone wall penalty), hit the post twice, missed two 1 on 1s, they're keeper made some good saves and had a header cleared off the line.

They had 1 penalty claim turned down, hit the post, our keeper made a couple of good saves and a tap-in open goal after our keeper made a rare mistake.

Should have won. :frusty:

Performance was good though, big improvement.

lol Very precise.

Hoping to be back playing again on the 28th. Will be good to actually do a job for Fosse instead of being a stranger! It's about time we started climbing the table, methinks.

Looking forward to tearing the O21's to bits again with you in the near future! :D

Not quite Sunday league, actually a higher level, to be honest. lol

But didn't want to start a new thread.

I am making my comeback tomorrow after being out for a year with Injury... (Right Knee, long story)

We (Burton Park Wanderers) will be away to St Ives in the United Counties League, I should get at least 45 mins so the gaffer says.

Ease myself back in.

Only downside is that most of our games will be at the same time as City so that's real bummer, So I will have to mix it up.

Some games we play Friday nights, so I am hoping for plenty of them.

Gilmorton on Sunday, playing on the senior Kirby pitch too for some reason.

They were always wank at our level. Surely you must win?

My god I miss playing football, I'm considering going on Owlstalk to look for local Sheffield teams that I could join lol

My god I miss playing football, I'm considering going on Owlstalk to look for local Sheffield teams that I could join lol

Oadby Town were always wank at our level.

I even scored against them. Got booked for taking my top off when I scored, was a boiling day.

Maybe, but they finished above us last year.

We played them first game of last season and drew 3-3, we were 3-0 down too! Bagged a last gasp penalty :cool:

But then we got panned at their place, high winds + lots of mud make Kirby a very bad team.

Archived