Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Fosse lost 3-2 to Exeter Arms
Fosse 2 - 3 Exeter Arms

:cry: :cry:

Hopefully we'll get a better result next week.. Had a few players missing today from what I understand. Ahh well, the only way is up. Things can only get better, I'm sure of it. :cool:

:cry: :cry:

Hopefully we'll get a better result next week.. Had a few players missing today from what I understand. Ahh well, the only way is up. Things can only get better, I'm sure of it. :cool:

We had about 10 players out today - it was so desperate that even I was playing right wing.

Two players on the bench, then when they both came on, our right back Dan got injured and went down to 10 men in the second half.

We were 2-0 up as well, then conceded a poor goal just before half time. Two quick goals in succession after half time put the game beyond us.

We had about 10 players out today - it was so desperate that even I was playing right wing.

Two players on the bench, then when they both came on, our right back Dan got injured and went down to 10 men in the second half.

We were 2-0 up as well, then conceded a poor goal just before half time. Two quick goals in succession after half time put the game beyond us.

Ouch. Sounds pretty unfortunate then, really. The fact we managed to go 2-0 up even with a squad as depleted as that suggests we'll be fine when players start coming back in, to me.

Concentration seems to be a bit of a problem with us, minds seem to be elsewhere in the first and last 5 or 10 in each half. Needs ironing out pretty quickly, methinks. :P

Unlucky today, though. :thumbup:

Kegworth 5-0 Ibstock.

Shocking result after playing them on Wednesday and losing 1-0, but we were 1-0 down at Half-Time today and then our centre-back got injured. As it happened we only had 11 men so we played 30 minutes with 10 men, completely lost our shape and let 4 goals. :frusty::giggle:

Not won yet this season. 5 games without a win. 3 without a goal.

Only plus point is that I nearly scored. As a defensive midfielder I rarely have shots but this nearly went in. Had the ball about 30 yards out, sidestepped a man, nutmegged another and hit it from about 25 yards but the keeper got a hand to it. :angry:

Div. Four:

United Aces 1 - 6 Three Nuns

Breedon 4 - 2 Trees Reserves

Riverside 6 - 2 L'Boro Royal Oak

Britannia Inn 1 - 10 Walsh UK

Sileby Ath. 7 - 3 Swannington

4th I think that puts us.

Fancy you to do well thats a good result and you'll finish above Walsh they are shit.

Ha!!

Cup game vs Groby Dynamo next week. Underdogs but we'll give them a run for their money.

Who's your keeper?

We drew 3-3 yesterday. Not bad considering we had one sub and 2-0 down after 50 minutes. And they came 2nd last year and I have to say they looked better than 'the best team' All in all a decent result.

won 5-0 last week.

Oh, and I hit the post again. I ****ing hate the posts.

A player last week nearly did that against us. Went back post for a header, missed the ball and ran centimetres from the post.

Also, our defender got over-head kicked in the face. Nice.

Good results all round. Wonder how the Railway got on.

UrbanFox, what are Loughborough Royal Oak like?

They wernt bad, We only woke up in about the 70th min, We were 2-1 down for most of the game. they had a quick little left winger and 1 or 2 half decent players. also watch out for there linesman as he puts his flag up every time the ball crossed the halfway line.

after the game the ref said to one of our lads that we were a good standerd and that our hardest task was going to be getting out of the bottom to divisions as its just full of hungover meatheads lol and that once you get to division 2 they play proper football.

good result for you lot, what were swanninton like?

Name: Chris Durning

Position: Centre Mid/Striker

Team: Loughborough M's/Uni 6-a-side team (no idea,its my mates!)

Expectancy for this season: Continue domination over the lesser sides and from a personal perspective run the midfield and continue to be a crowd pleaser.

Its more my tricks and fancy footwork. Flair player.

:crylaugh:

Without trying to sound like a "proper" footballer i think i may have broke a metatarsal !! Struggling to walk anyhow

I take it you didn't break it then Sparks?

Fosse have got Birstal Athletic tomorrow, right bunch of moaners they are.

Bit annoyed as Jamie isn't even in the squad but there you go.

No more broken bones and things lads, I have enough on my plate at the moment :thumbup:

I take it you didn't break it then Sparks?

Fosse have got Birstal Athletic tomorrow, right bunch of moaners they are.

Bit annoyed as Jamie isn't even in the squad but there you go.

No more broken bones and things lads, I have enough on my plate at the moment :thumbup:

lol

If they keep fuking you about Jamie come and play for us I'll make sure you get a game :giggle:

lol

If they keep fuking you about Jamie come and play for us I'll make sure you get a game :giggle:

Now then you, he's under contract and going nowhere. I shall be having words with the 'hierarchy' tomorrow because more wankier players are getting in ahead of him and it's bollox/

Archived