Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I take it you didn't break it then Sparks?

Fosse have got Birstal Athletic tomorrow, right bunch of moaners they are.

Bit annoyed as Jamie isn't even in the squad but there you go.

No more broken bones and things lads, I have enough on my plate at the moment :thumbup:

No , wasnt 100% last sunday but was pursuaded to play and came through without any after effects .

The bald lad up front for Birstall is the worst moaning bastard in the entire alliance without a shread of doubt , think you will get a result they are shocking.

How is Jamie not even in the squad ? A lad who is attracting attention from the likes of Coalville Town cant get in to the squad of an Alliance division 4 team , you get stuck in to um Katy :thumbup:

Beaumont Athletic at home for us tomorrow who are most peoples pick for title winners this year , should know what sort of season we are in for after tomorrows game

As Tevez said 4-1, cup giant killers.

Aching all over but was soooo worth it. strange playing right mid this season as opposed to right back last season but loving every minute of it.

Played well today Tom, there left back had a torrid day.

And you mate, even carried your form into the pub, licking the plate clean lol

Our morale also seems to be great aswell, looking forward to a Ruby Murray at the sponsors satuday night.

Thats probably the best thing about us our team spirit, were all really good mates and fight for each other on and off the field.

Saturday night will be epic.

How did Fosse get on today?? Hopefully I'll receive better news than I have done in recent weeks.

Oh, and if I'm not in the squad for next Sunday's game against Sparta Parva, I may go on strike. Or cry.

Got thumped 6-1 by Birstall Rangers mate.

Gutted that the Fosse game has been moved to next week as I will miss it. We have 4 players out for definite, possibly another 2 through injury (one being our top scorer).

Another good win for the parva boys today though, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :D

Oh and congratulations to Shaun Wilko's Barmy Army. Good stuff lads :thumbup:

Got thumped 6-1 by Birstall Rangers mate.

Gutted that the Fosse game has been moved to next week as I will miss it. We have 4 players out for definite, possibly another 2 through injury (one being our top scorer).

Another good win for the parva boys today though, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :D

Oh and congratulations to Shaun Wilko's Barmy Army. Good stuff lads :thumbup:

:cry: :cry:

It's really not looking good for us at the minute. The Sparta game is just the right kinda game for us at the minute, nobody at our place will want to lose it and they should all be up for it. Especially if you've got a few missing as well, as unlucky as that is.

:cry: :cry:

It's really not looking good for us at the minute. The Sparta game is just the right kinda game for us at the minute, nobody at our place will want to lose it and they should all be up for it. Especially if you've got a few missing as well, as unlucky as that is.

Bloody hell mate, we were wank. Rob said you weren't in the squad because of people playing so well last week but there's no excuse now. I bet you aren't bloody available now are you? I think we are bottom or thereabouts, I've not seen shite like this since the first season, it's upsetting. I think we all need to get together and thrash out whatever differences we have. There is a get together a week on sunday at the Dock, I really think you should try and get to it Jamie if you can.

We need to build team spirit again as it's sadly lacking at the moment :cry:

Archived