Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Bloody hell mate, we were wank. Rob said you weren't in the squad because of people playing so well last week but there's no excuse now. I bet you aren't bloody available now are you? I think we are bottom or thereabouts, I've not seen shite like this since the first season, it's upsetting. I think we all need to get together and thrash out whatever differences we have. There is a get together a week on sunday at the Dock, I really think you should try and get to it Jamie if you can.

We need to build team spirit again as it's sadly lacking at the moment :cry:

No better way than to put it right against Sparta , maybe the sort of game you need

Tom is in the form of his life tommorow. Same with our left midfielder, they are key to our successes atm.

Ash tells me Elson plays for you at left back !!!! He s an absolute top drawer keeper

That he is.

He is the type of player we need on pitch as our keeper is solid enough. Elson lifts people I reckon and is a handy leftback.

Up the Aths!

He played few games in goal for us and was excellant but on a team outing to Hall Green greyhound track he gave it the big one on the bus to our striker who murdered him in a playfight which brusied his ego a bit , never played again :crylaugh: One of the funniest things ive ever seen :giggle:

Sad times for Fosse, sinking ship I'm afraid. There's too many good players to be languishing near the bottom, it's shocking.

We're doing alright now anyway, great win over Fleckney. I'm a bit pizzed off though, not played much more than an hour for M'dock this season. Good job I play a bit more on Satdays, I'm in great shape aswell don't know how, barely playing!!!! :@

Sad times for Fosse, sinking ship I'm afraid. There's too many good players to be languishing near the bottom, it's shocking.

We're doing alright now anyway, great win over Fleckney. I'm a bit pizzed off though, not played much more than an hour for M'dock this season. Good job I play a bit more on Satdays, I'm in great shape aswell don't know how, barely playing!!!! :@

No it's not :cry: we'll turn it round. Sparky's right, the Parva game is just what we need. I'm not going to start saying we're going to thrash them or anything but the lads are well up for this because of Tom, shame he won't be there though as it would add extra tastiness :P

Yeah Elson was a last minute deal in our last pre season game. So glad I gave him the signing on form when I got the chance.

Bad thing is, he leads the pack in the "convoy" to away games and drives off!

West End Rags next. Love a good old County Cup trip.

Yeah Elson was a last minute deal in our last pre season game. So glad I gave him the signing on form when I got the chance.

Didnt know his Seat could go that fast till yesterday!

Aint you got a game this week ? County cup is 12th Oct

Our reserves are getting absolutley hammered at the minute . 12-3 , 8-0 and 7-0 defeat for the last 3 games

No you Poonani.

County Cup - Charnwood Sunday League, Alliance League, Leicester Sunday League and Hinckley and District League DIVISION 4 teams in one cup.

Divisional Cup - Charnwood Sunday League Division 4 Teams Only.

League Cup - Charnwood Sunday League teams only.

No you Poonani.

County Cup - Charnwood Sunday League, Alliance League, Leicester Sunday League and Hinckley and District League DIVISION 4 teams in one cup.

Thats better :thumbup:

Bloody hell mate, we were wank. Rob said you weren't in the squad because of people playing so well last week but there's no excuse now. I bet you aren't bloody available now are you? I think we are bottom or thereabouts, I've not seen shite like this since the first season, it's upsetting. I think we all need to get together and thrash out whatever differences we have. There is a get together a week on sunday at the Dock, I really think you should try and get to it Jamie if you can.

We need to build team spirit again as it's sadly lacking at the moment :cry:

I'm not definitely ruled out at this moment in time and I really want to get back playing and try to help turn things around. I'll have a read of the Freshers time-table tomorrow, make sure I don't have to pick up any keys or cards or whatever and I'll let Rob know one way or the other. Also worrying at the minute is the fact that I can't walk properly and my leg is quite swollen this eve thanks to a bizarre 5-a-side incident earlier tonight. Hoping it's just an impact injury and nothing else really. :)

What's with the get together? I will be living large on my student loan so I can almost guarantee attendance lol:D .. Not sure I'd be the best person to ask to help solve differences within the team though seeing as I've only played 2 games for Fosse, and one of them was in pre-season. That and the fact none of the Fosse lads who walked past me at Goals tonight even recognised me. I'm well loved, then! :P:/

Pretty sure we'll be fine though, doubt we'll be sitting around the bottom few come the end of the season, still early days yet. :thumbup:

I'm not definitely ruled out at this moment in time and I really want to get back playing and try to help turn things around. I'll have a read of the Freshers time-table tomorrow, make sure I don't have to pick up any keys or cards or whatever and I'll let Rob know one way or the other. Also worrying at the minute is the fact that I can't walk properly and my leg is quite swollen this eve thanks to a bizarre 5-a-side incident earlier tonight. Hoping it's just an impact injury and nothing else really. :)

What's with the get together? I will be living large on my student loan so I can almost guarantee attendance lol:D.. Not sure I'd be the best person to ask to help solve differences within the team though seeing as I've only played 2 games for Fosse, and one of them was in pre-season. That and the fact none of the Fosse lads who walked past me at Goals tonight even recognised me. I'm well loved, then! :P:/

Pretty sure we'll be fine though, doubt we'll be sitting around the bottom few come the end of the season, still early days yet. :thumbup:

I was thinking more of you coming down and getting to know the lads a bit more really rather than you playing mediater haha. Shame I can't see you just to give your leg the once over but you're right hopefully it is just an impact injury. Can you let Rob know if you're free as soon as you can then as the team will be coming out fairly soon. I just think someone with a bit of bite like yourself will maybe (hopefully) kick a bit of life into us.

Hope Freshers week goes ok though mate, you'll bloody love it!

West End Ressies are in division 5.

No offence to Sparky but you will pound them.

Its no offence to me i dont play for them , Robbo will be fuming though :giggle:

The reserves were put together so few lads who had never played 11 a side could play , really good set of lads .

No you Poonani.

Not Quite , you will play div 5 teams from alliance , Fosse are div 4 but they will play in same competition as us who are div 3

I was thinking more of you coming down and getting to know the lads a bit more really rather than you playing mediater haha. Shame I can't see you just to give your leg the once over but you're right hopefully it is just an impact injury. Can you let Rob know if you're free as soon as you can then as the team will be coming out fairly soon. I just think someone with a bit of bite like yourself will maybe (hopefully) kick a bit of life into us.

Hope Freshers week goes ok though mate, you'll bloody love it!

Emailed Rob and let him know that I'm out this week, but you're playing a depleted Sparta team and should be wel motivated so I don't think it's a big loss. The leg is still concerning me but it's feeling a bit better today, swelling seems to be almost non-existant now. :sweating:

Whether I get put in the squad for next week or not, I'll attend the thing at the Dog. Just to make meself known and settle in a bit, like. (nothing to do with getting drunk at all, though.. :P ).

As for Freshers, I don't plan on remembering much of it so it should be great! :D

Archived