Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Aint you got a game this week ? County cup is 12th Oct

Our reserves are getting absolutley hammered at the minute . 12-3 , 8-0 and 7-0 defeat for the last 3 games

No game next week mate... Charnwood Forresters Res have folded.

Emailed Rob and let him know that I'm out this week, but you're playing a depleted Sparta team and should be wel motivated so I don't think it's a big loss. The leg is still concerning me but it's feeling a bit better today, swelling seems to be almost non-existant now. :sweating:

Whether I get put in the squad for next week or not, I'll attend the thing at the Dog. Just to make meself known and settle in a bit, like. (nothing to do with getting drunk at all, though.. :P ).

As for Freshers, I don't plan on remembering much of it so it should be great! :D

Ace! Fosse get togethers are pretty legendary I have to say. It's just unfortunate that you've been on your course and stuff and been unavailable as I think you would've been in the squad most weeks.

No it's not :cry: we'll turn it round. Sparky's right, the Parva game is just what we need. I'm not going to start saying we're going to thrash them or anything but the lads are well up for this because of Tom, shame he won't be there though as it would add extra tastiness :P

Babes I dunno about that, I think it's been on the cards for a long time. Glad you're being proactive about it though, I just feel that if a couple of players go then there will be a mass exodus.

Babes I dunno about that, I think it's been on the cards for a long time. Glad you're being proactive about it though, I just feel that if a couple of players go then there will be a mass exodus.

Stop trying to make me cry Ry :( It's always been the same, Leicester have a good season, Fosse have a shit one that's just how it is.

We didn't have a game because Charnwood Forresters Reserves folded before the new season and the league didn't remove them until mid-Sept. Still only played 1 League game and others have played 2/3 even four. Bit of a catch up!

We didn't have a game because Charnwood Forresters Reserves folded before the new season and the league didn't remove them until mid-Sept. Still only played 1 League game and others have played 2/3 even four. Bit of a catch up!

Nice bit of pressure on us aswell mate. Pressure we thrive on.

Same boat, got a tough game next week as well Three Nuns are useful from what I hear. Suppose to have had three home games and have played non, Ironic thing is Millfields has been playable every single week we've not needed to play there lol.

We got rained off Lofty, just rained all night non stop here, and a fair amount of heavy rain is enough to make Millfields unplayable, bloke from the council rang me and said he wouldn't fancy playing in it and there was standing water in the goal mouth, and if the ref calls the game off you have to pay the twat full rate and I didn't really fancy doing that.

Same boat, got a tough game next week as well Three Nuns are useful from what I hear. Suppose to have had three home games and have played non, Ironic thing is Millfields has been playable every single week we've not needed to play there lol.

We got rained off Lofty, just rained all night non stop here, and a fair amount of heavy rain is enough to make Millfields unplayable, bloke from the council rang me and said he wouldn't fancy playing in it and there was standing water in the goal mouth, and if the ref calls the game off you have to pay the twat full rate and I didn't really fancy doing that.

Sorry what am I talking about, we actually have what looks like a fairly easy game against ATM Logistics in the county cup, then we've got the three nuns.

Archived